[New Cherry Switch Type] Cherry RK (RealKey) and Cherry MX 6.0 Board

Agent181

Even with a 1ms response time, the problem I see is that with people who type insanely fast, the time it takes for the physical keys themselves to spring back to their resting position won't be fast enough anyway. That was one of the selling points for CoolerMasters new keyboard, the one with the hybrid switches. The idea was that it was better for speed typists because the keys actually rebounded much quicker, making speed typing much easier. Even for someone who types 50-60 wpm, I can feel the difference between the return speed of the keys on a mechanical keyboard vs a rubber dome keyboard. It's one of the reasons that I have occasionally considered going back to a rubber dome or hybrid keyboard, more satisfying typing.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

if they said that they are wrong. an MX switch at least is digital for certain. 

edit maybe they were talking about some of their keyboards had an analog solution, that IDK about. 

That is possible. 

Enlighten me someone? 

Nvm the video i remember was on this keyboard lol but why are people getting excited about this when we have known about it since the 10th of Jan.....

Yes, but is it RGB?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

That seems like a keyboard i'd like to be given :)

Nope you have to explain the joke.

I get it. Idiots

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I can see this being better used on laptops since the switches are smaller like the gt80 titan laptop from msi

I want it because faster numbers and e-peen

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I get it. Idiots

Fuck you, I didn't get it you fucking genius, get the fuck down from your high horse, also I didn't fucking ask you I asked @SurvivorNVL so fuck you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'll care once it's proven to be faster for bigger e-peen and It comes in TKL or %60/70 versions

• 5 months later...

I'm not much of a technological person but aside from other keyboards that do have digital scanners, do control pads like the PS4 and Xbox One pad as well as arcade sticks utilize digital scanner as well?

I hope what Cherry claims is true.

eh. 

Cool I guess

Uses Cherry MX.

EW EW EW EW

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nice Necron guys I r8 8/8.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

This thread is 6 months old. If you want to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate subforum.

HTTP/2 203