"GTA V for PC delayed again" says WCCFTech

iHammmy

Because I am

Which is extremely misleading and titled by an apparent 15yo. Be a better news person please :P

hKJKeqY.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Which is extremely misleading and titled by an apparent 15yo. Be a better news person please :P

hKJKeqY.jpg

loooool

U are an idiot. All i have to say.

me idiot it's still my prediction think before you say anything about me 

Stupid

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

It went from Coming 2015 to Early 2015 once the clock went over to 2015 (Which would actually be an implication for it being sooner and less of a broad term such as in 2015, even though the 27th of January was announced ages ago). That is just a part of the steam system, I don't understand how people can be so stupid. 

Also 

???? What the fuck? How is that official.

EDIT: This should be locked, as it is not news and is just speculative nonsense.

you say us stupid think about that we just share a news

stop pretending like a fanboy  

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

@iHammmy Why in the hell are you formatting your posts like you're some sort of tech support all of a sudden? You're starting to look foolish. Just stop posting already, ffs.

I should have never came back to this cesspool of a forum...

me idiot it's still my prediction think before you say anything about me 

Stupid

Prediction = official in your book ?

Then me calling you stupid is a reasoable assumption.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Prediction = official in your book ?

Then me calling you stupid is a reasoable assumption.

i think 

stop judging me or calling me idiot or stupid cause it's pissing me off right now

Current Build + Setup

nahhh :(

@iHammmy Why in the hell are you formatting your posts like you're some sort of tech support all of a sudden? You're starting to look foolish. Just stop posting already, ffs.

If you would have read everything, you would know that I copy and pasted everything... xD

It seems impossible until it's done.

nahhh :(

The forum was great when it started out early last year, I was one of the first few that started doing video game giveaways on the forum. Then of course like with anything else on the internet, Linus had to go and ruin it by advertising the forum on his YouTube/WAN show, attracting all the different flavors of trolls... DAMN him. Jk, It's not his fault. Who wouldn't want people to join their forum? Anyway, this forum has tanked severely in terms of behavior and post quality.

If you would have read everything, you would know that I copy and pasted everything... xD

I was referring to posts like these:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283914-gta-v-for-pc-delayed-again-says-wccftech/page-5#entry3870065

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283914-gta-v-for-pc-delayed-again-says-wccftech/page-5#entry3870246

This thread makes it apparent that your skin is more green than @IdortMasterRace Hopefully, you get what I mean by that.

Why is this thread still up?

Not only is this just a clickbait thread, it also contains 90% of arguing.

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

“GTAV will be coming to PC on January 27th. We have not announced any changes to this date at this time.”

I don't see a year mentioned. Hehe, sneaky.

loooool

hKJKeqY.jpg

Like I said, GTA has been officialy delayed. It will now be released on March 24th

Source - http://www.technobuf...specs-revealed/

"OMG it's WCCFTech people don't believe them" - Says no one right now... when something from WCCFTech is actually right no one comes back on their words, this has happened quite a lot in one year.

By the way this is the first thread about it, the other are reposts I guess.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

God damn man... You almost gave me a heart attack.

Please edit the title

are you alive ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

are you alive ?

cd5060bdac1d4eab166c0f31f600e1e3.jpg

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

"OMG it's WCCFTech people don't believe them" - Says no one right now... when something from WCCFTech is actually right no one comes back on their words, this has happened quite a lot in one year.

It's not that WCCFTech are never right, it's the fact that they'll literally post anything with no reputable source. It's like a 80% wrong/20% right ratio

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I haven't read the updated article, I read when this was post was made and i remember them referencing that source I linked, though they never sourced it themselves. The only reasoning WCCF have behind saying there was a delay were the words "We have not announced any changes to this date at this time." which to me, sounds like they plan another delay. That and there still isn't a pre-order on Steam, 22 days til launch. But did they need to make a huge article about it and did it need to be posted here as news? No, it should have gone in the PC section with a less misleading title @iHammmy

ouch dude,ouch

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I hate everybody who was sure GTA V would be delayed and they were right :(

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Like I said, GTA has been officialy delayed. It will now be released on March 24th

It's not that WCCFTech are never right, it's the fact that they'll literally post anything with no reputable source. It's like a 80% wrong/20% right ratio

Loads of people were speculating it'd be delayed, even random forum members on this website. WCCFTech didn't report anything worthwhile, they didn't have any credible source except "something changed on the Steam page guys!", and the article (and this thread) was just clickbait. They made some shitty clickbait article to pull in readers, and what they said just happened to come to fruition, but other than that no one was right here.

Again, loads of people everywhere speculated the game could be delayed again, doesn't mean they were credible or worthwhile.

Except I'm not wrong at all, because I also speculated a delay.

People on this forum seem to think that if you're wrong 99 times but right 1 time, we should ignore the 99 and focus only on the 1. 

Sorry kids, thats not how life works. Life doesn't forget the 99 times you got it wrong. That affects your perception and future standing amongst the population. 

But hey, don't let me be logical with some members of this forum.

People on this forum seem to think that if you're wrong 99 times but right 1 time, we should ignore the 99 and focus only on the 1. 

Sorry kids, thats not how life works. Life doesn't forget the 99 times you got it wrong. That affects your perception and future standing amongst the population. 

Some people here are incapable of understanding logic. :(

you took this post way to seriously mate