Just a video sugestion for Linus/LMG crew where there's a time framed/limited thread post from the admins where forum members get to ask/post questions made at Linus/Any member of LMG crew , questions about them or even completly random things about them or tech & they get to pick & choose which ones to respond..

Thread gets cleared & shuffled for new ones afterwards. .

Do place your votes first hand it helps out a lot & Please post your opinion/comments/rants/thoughts on this down beloooooooooeeee. .

Details separate people.

It'll be nice to see as a wan show segment but only once a month.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

YESS!!!! Nick!! Luke!! Linus!! Please do this!!

I would love to see Linus answer embarrassing questions in front of his employees  :lol:

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I think this is considered an Ask Me Anything.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hmm... didn't see it as that , but i think you're right on this :/

Details separate people.

Hmm... didn't see it as that , but i think you're right on this :/

They could do an AMA on Reddit or here on the forum. 

I think it would be better as a YouTube video (kinda like the answering Twitter or Facebook question videos that people do)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

@LinusTech this is a good WAN show idea, the frequency can be decided :D

Dual Boot Windows & Hackintosh

CPU: Intel 4790K | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Hero Vii | GPU: Zotac AMP! Extreme GTX 970 | Display: ASUS PB278Q | Case: Phantom 630 | PSU: Corsair HX1000i 

Canada eh? 

They could do an AMA on Reddit or here on the forum. 

I think it would be better as a YouTube video (kinda like the answering Twitter or Facebook question videos that people do)

Yeah exactly , i thought it kinda like that as like a video response (not like quick twitter blitz)  but straight forward slow & detailed explanation & opinion of Linus & possibly other guys as well (#get back to work)

Meaning replies like a WAN show discussion like Slick & Linus does with each topics

Edited by Tech_Dreamer

Details separate people.

If you do this too regularly the ridiculous questions will start rolling in - once every so often would be cool though

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

A LTT video about forum questions is like having a TV news show reading the newspaper which as you know is already old news. In this case the LTT video will be outdated as the forum moves much faster than creating such a video, whereas the newspaper gets old the moment its printed as on line news gets updated as fast as the forum if not faster.

So please lets not confuse the different media platforms and try to incorporate them into each other. Its like printing a movie you downloaded to your new fancy printer, totally pointless, unless you like to waste paper, ink and the printer.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I think once a month is too much, but once a year is way to small. I say once every 2-3 months would be best.

Definitely a WAN show segment, maybe make it the first or last WAN show of the month that it should happen in?

Now we can all find out what Slick and Linus really get up to in their spare time...

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

This on the WAN show sounds like a very good idea once a month.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I think it'd be best if it wasn't a fully fledged ama, just to reduce the amount of crap being flung at them and making the whole process easier to do. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?