Paul Walker's R34 Skyline is up for sale

EcoBoost

http://www.driftspec.org/pictures/paul-walkers-550bhp-skyline-is-for-sale-and-i-want-it

Too valuable to just stick in the car thread. RIP Paul Walker

With Paul walker’s passing a year ago, almost to the day, A car driven by the late, great legend himself (RIP brother) in Fast and Furious 4 has popped up for sale. And, as you’d expect, it’s a monster. Walker, who sadly passed away late last year, drove this heavily modified R34 Nissan Skyline in the fourth instalment of the epically popular movie franchise.

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

A little bit about this monster.. Underneath the hood sits a twin-turbo 2.6-litre straight-six engine with a giant front mounted intercooler. This RB26 sends around 550bhp to all four wheels via a six-speed Getrag transmission. We’re told that a simple software mod could see that power rocket up to over 1000bhp.

w6.jpg

w5.jpg

Then there’s a whole suite of goodies to get your inner Max Power fiend excited: Nismo lowering springs, a custom roll cage, an ARC titanium strut tower bar, Volk racing wheels, big brake conversion, a Nismo bumper and side skirts, no rear seats, a Momo Alcantara steering wheel, Nismo pedals and a custom head up display for a dash-mounted PC.

Oh, there’s also a Nismo exhaust, many gauges, custom seats and a “40-page appraisal from a well known accredited appraisal company documenting the build and movie car history, indicating a value range between €750,000 and €5,000,000.”

Yep – the car is estimated to sell for at least $1,000,000, but considering it’s covered just 6,000km, we suspect it’ll be significantly higher. Could it possibly reach the estimated upper range of that price tag of $5,000,000?

How much would you pay for such an iconic vehicle?

w4.jpg

w1.jpg

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

I'd rather have one of the stunt cars with VW engines. I couldn't drive that skyline. Getting backed into by some old lady would break my heart

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I wouldn't pay anything for it because spending millions for something just because it was owned by someone else is stupid, imo.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Great name for a car

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

old news. 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Someone with more money than they know what to do with will buy it.

6k€ for it, deal or no deal?

your profile pic really works with that  :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

$1mil to $5mil for a Skyline? No way! even if they are near nonexistent in the U.S.

I fail to see the huge increase in price just cus Paul Walker drove one. 

System: Thinkpad T460

since it only has 6000km,technically its a brand new car. i dont think its worth that 1M$+ estimation .i mean this skyline wasnt his daily driver ,it wast just used in the movie. 

whoever wants this car should just get a skyline and tune it themselfs. i mean thats a part of what fast and furious is about,car tuning

Thats a nice looking car. 

but for one million it's debatable whether it's worth it for me.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Thats a nice looking car. 

but for one million it's debatable whether it's worth it for me.

They had his one of his fast and furious cars at Barret Jackson last year (from 2 fast 2 furious) Anyway I don't think it got too much money at auction. Mind you in person it wasn't really a nice car. 

$46 000 US     http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Archive/Event/Item/2001-MITSUBISHI-EVO-CUSTOM-4-DOOR-2-FAST-2-FURIOUS-161427

161427_Front_3-4_Web.JPG

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

$1,000,000 would buy me a fucking P1.

uwotm8 

I love the skylines but the price is quite preposterous.

edit: I would buy a lot of vintage cars with that amount of money.