You can now see what streamer are looking at thanks to Steelseries Sentry

ahhming

sen_product.jpg

Three infrared microprojectors scan the eyes 50 times per second to track and record exactly where you’re looking with insane precision.

Sentry_PressImages_HighRes_Setup-645x407

Sentry makes your streaming stand out. It gives viewers an entirely new perspective by showing them exactly where you’re looking each second of the game. It unlocks a new level of insight into your strategies, actions and consequences that will make your stream the most entertaining and insightful one for gamers to follow.

It also function as an analyzer tracking and recording key performance metrics for your analysis. This allows you to improve your game and benchmark your stats against those of your friends and your favorite pros.

Beginning today, the SteelSeries Sentry Eye Tracker is available for $199.99 / €199.99

Starting on Jan 3rd at 11AM PST, SteelSeries will also broadcast live on Twitch and interview partners from MSI and Tobii Technology here: http://twitch.tv/steelseries and http://steelseri.es/seethefuture.

Souce:

http://steelseries.com/products/controllers/steelseries-sentry-gaming-eye-tracker#section-for-the-streamer

http://www.legitreviews.com/future-streaming-unveiled-steelseries-sentry-eye-tracker_155942

http://www.legitreviews.com/steelseries-host-future-streaming-event-ces_155952

I need to buy something to improve my skill because OMG it's so hard to improve.

-_-

seems interesting. how much does it cost?

"Beginning today, the SteelSeries Sentry Eye Tracker is available for $199.99 / €199.99"

Looks interesting. All I can really say.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Oooh this would work with eye tracking stuff in flight sims right?  

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

When i see the product image i think of this

hal9000.jpg

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

This would actually be kind of cool if some streamers had it and it would show when you were watching the stream. There are a lot of times where streamers always claim they saw something, but you know they didn't... this might be able to make them a little more honest.  :P

Seems incredibly pointless.

"Look guys, you can improve your elite no scoping skills with this expensive $200 piece of tech! It totally will help you, we promise!"

dqkhje.png

Reminds me of Gunnar glasses.

I'd like to see this in ProGamer events

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Reminds me of Gunnar glasses.

Gunnar glasses actually do help certain people, myself included. I've never owned a pair of Gunnar brand, but I have a pair of Crizal Prevencia prescription glasses with the blue light block on them and it makes a world of difference for eye strain.

Gunnar glasses actually do help certain people, myself included. I've never owned a pair of Gunnar brand, but I have a pair of Crizal Prevencia prescription glasses with the blue light block on them and it makes a world of difference for eye strain.

Well it's more the fact that they charge $100+ for something you can get off Amazon for less than $5 (or free on prescription, depending on where you live), and then try to claim that they boost your gaming performance (which is not true and no research has suggested such a claim). It annoys me even more they actually market them as "gamer glasses".

I agree those types of glasses can help with eye strain and such though. I actually use https://justgetflux.com/ which achieves a similar effect.

So soon we will be able to see where flusha is looking for his hacks :).

This would be interesting to me except I know where a starcraft pro is looking 90% of the time anyway.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090