Should I change my Sennheiser 518 headphones?

TheMidnightNarwhal

RL2460T or sell your 770 and get a 970

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

7, lol why?

A few of them are just passing through. Got some deals that I couldn't turn down and choosing between a few. Will sell off the ones I don't like as much later on. Right now I own a TH600 which I already agreed to trade to someone else but haven't shipped it out yet. Just got a Grado RS1, AKG K7xx, Shure 1540, AKG K550, Sennheiser IE60, UE600 (that one is for my lil bro), and I already owned a DT990 and Fostex TE-05. So actually I own 9 right now...lol

A few of them are just passing through. Got some deals that I couldn't turn down and choosing between a few. Will sell off the ones I don't like as much later on. Right now I own a TH600 which I already agreed to trade to someone else but haven't shipped it out yet. Just got a Grado RS1, AKG K7xx, Shure 1540, AKG K550, Sennheiser IE60, UE600 (that one is for my lil bro), and I already owned a DT990 and Fostex TE-05. So actually I own 9 right now...lol

I think I have 4 active pairs right now, 600, 558, momentum and RE-400 (I need to dispute @ShearMe for sennheiser's resident fanboy :P)

How's the K7xx and RS1? I've had the chance to hear Q701 and RS2 both sound really really good for me

I think I have 4 active pairs right now, 600, 558, momentum and RE-400 (I need to dispute @ShearMe for sennheiser's resident fanboy :P)

How's the K7xx and RS1? I've had the chance to hear Q701 and RS2 both sound really really good for me

Haven't gotten a chance to listen to them yet. They're arriving at my apartment in Madison but I won't be back there until the 2nd. I'm home for winter break right now. And the RS1 I got are the super vintage "s" version so it'll sound a bit different than modern RS1's.

Haven't gotten a chance to listen to them yet. They're arriving at my apartment in Madison but I won't be back there until the 2nd. I'm home for winter break right now. And the RS1 I got are the super vintage "s" version so it'll sound a bit different than modern RS1's.

If you happen to have 650 or 600, it should be an interesting comparison

As a person that owns more, they are nice. 

Hot diggity, how many do you own?

Hot diggity, how many do you own?

By my count 16, maybe more, not sure. 

I gotta go buy some more to have more than emo...

You won't, headphone reviewer, I get free pairs (Whey, free pairs....testicles...)

You won't, headphone reviewer, I get free pairs (Whey, free pairs....testicles...)

Do you write all the reviews on that website in your profile?

Never underestimate the power of ego + money :P

Do you write all the reviews on that website in your profile?

Nah, I'm just a thought process behind the scene for smarter more affluent people. 

Never underestimate the power of ego + money :P

Not even an audio guy, I'm a mechanic...