[DEBUNKED] GTA V PC Requirements Revealed

CPU: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545

GPU: GeForce GT 530

Man, that's next-gen console level..

Maybe they just got a xbox and said yeah these graphics are good enough and ported it!

Except, that it is the original version and has had the most updates, if a leaked internal dev update is proof enough.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

Maybe they just got a xbox and said yeah these graphics are good enough and ported it!

Not the case Rockstar had the game enhanced for the PC platform. This is why it was delayed so the developers could finish up the work.

Not the case Rockstar had the game enhanced for the PC platform. This is why it was delayed so the developers could finish up the work.

It was a joke i know  :D

plz let the port be good , plz don't be like Gta 4

Edit : 

I can not find any news article anywhere on Rockstar, so i still don't trust anyone else at this point on GTA 5

post-21562-0-09706900-1420052693_thumb.j

@all you guyz , this is false, the above quote was made in 2nd page for those who didn't read, there is no official specification from rockstar , @AMorassOfPixelz, please change the title 

probably a bad sign

Only 20GB of recommended space? Wtf? Can't be right...

If this is true then that's awesome and I might pick it up. I'm a little skeptical though.

shocked. lets see how it plays when it comes out.

Except, that it is the original version and has had the most updates, if a leaked internal dev update is proof enough.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

@all you guyz , this is false, the above quote was made in 2nd page for those who didn't read, there is no official specification from rockstar , @AMorassOfPixelz, please change the title 

Did you not read my post correcting it?

I know there will be mods but c'mon, that's not the point. Why can't they just make a game for high end and it's easy to scale it down. You know, like it used to be. Well, can't wait for release to experience it.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Lock this clickbait post ? :mellow:

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

Did you not read my post correcting it?

i did , but the people who still replied believing the original posts were too many , they did not read it i guess 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Requirements are false, the keen eyes reader would know that even Skyrim with an open world and large draw distance game uses about >1gb of vram. A modern game like GTA5 with large numbers of pedestrians, vehicles, and effects would be to much for a duo core to handle. The need for hardware to run so many variables at pc ideal setting could cause this release to be the same as GTA4.    

i did , but the people who still replied believing the original posts were too many , they did not read it i guess

Don't you worry. Some people on this forum are too lazy to actually read anything before forming an educated conclusion.

Like that whole "Ubisoft blames AMD for performance issues" bs

Don't you worry. Some people on this forum are too lazy to actually read anything before forming an educated conclusion.

Like that whole "Ubisoft blames AMD for performance issues" bs

i guess you're right , but i like to inform people , well atleast try , i know i followed that ubisoft thread, was a mess, i un-followed it 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Can't wait to play GTA 5 :)

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

Ahh just missed it with my GT 430

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Lol, loads of tech from about the time of the 360 is next gen console level.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

If you want a console even weaker than the XBOX One.

Only 20gb hdd space???+

Longboarders/ skaters message me!