Anonymous declars war on Lizard Squad

Repost. Well it is certainly interesting..

Already seeing Kim Dot Com and now Anonymous too.

This can't be good..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What happened?

Looks as though finest squad actually hacked LizardSquads website rather than just a DDOS. The hack seems to include a dox of all the members in LizardSquad.

TL;DR FinestSquad pulled through on their threats of taking down LizardSquad

Looks as though finest squad actually hacked LizardSquads website rather than just a DDOS. The hack seems to include a dox of all the members in LizardSquad.

TL;DR FinestSquad pulled through on their threats of taking down LizardSquad

Anonymous put a message out saying that the leader of FS is the leader of LS and he turned in some other LS members to save his own hide.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Now if only both could declare unceasing, unyielding war on the corporate headquarters of AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, and TWC then we'd be golden.

Seriously, make it impossible for them to send inter-departmental emails, impossible for any worker in those buildings to get online, etc. Refuse to let up until they admit net neutrality needs to happen, and see how long it takes.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Lizard squad already outed....................http://www.lizardsquad.info/

Nice. Music is cool as well. FinestSquad said they would take care of them.

NnoGhN1.gif

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

This is what we have to deal with, when everyone thinks they are a hacker, when they just bought a botnet/booter.. If only people could act their age, and stop fooling around, it would be nice for a change.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

This is what we have to deal with, when everyone thinks they are a hacker, when they just bought a botnet/booter.. If only people could act their age, and stop fooling around, it would be nice for a change.

My take is similar but close: This is what happens when everyone's mom now has a tablet and a facebook account and your grandma has a laptop and a skype account and likely plays candy crush saga too: so many people are getting online now you don't need any particular kind of talent to infect em or to create a botnet.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Now if only both could declare unceasing, unyielding war on the corporate headquarters of AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, and TWC then we'd be golden.

Seriously, make it impossible for them to send inter-departmental emails, impossible for any worker in those buildings to get online, etc. Refuse to let up until they admit net neutrality needs to happen, and see how long it takes.

Yep. I'm pretty sure that's exactly how business works. 

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

10891900_932708376739783_148480413851093

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Oh shit, i was curious so i went to the twitter on the above pic, apparently Anonymous's twitter account was hacked

https://twitter.com/TheAnonMovement

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2