GTA V on PC, ask and discuss HERE please !

Thony

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

It is getting very annoying (at least to me) to see a topic about GTA 5 every single week.

Therefore I would love people to use this topic to discuss and answer people's questions.

My take on this:

GTA 5 should run same as any other AAA title (fingers crossed for better than Ubisoft games) because team that worked on Max Payne 3 (amazing port according to many players) is working on porting the GTA 5 to PCs #PCMR glory.

If you own R7 250 (or lower) or GTX 740 (or lower) you will have to play on low or not at all... It all comes to a common sense and previous experience when talking about UNRELEASED game's performance and spec requirements.

PS. Feel free to comment with anything related to this game. Peace !  B) 

post-28682-0-71415100-1419344674_thumb.j

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

When will it be pirated? :P

Okay, I think I'll buy the pre-order

My take: if they can't be bothered releaseing the game for us less than one year after the original release I don't think I'll bother buying it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

My take: if they can't be bothered releaseing the game for us less than one year after the original release I don't think I'll bother buying it.

The reason is: They released crappy ass version for Xbos 360 and PS3, some people called it BETA TEST and then they spent at least several months upgrading the game (visuals). So fair enough for me. Its consoles holding them back, not us PCs. And consoles are No. 1 priority unfortunately so i understand.

@SimpleG Month after release game should be for "free"  ;) depending on how hard it is to make it free version  :lol: 

I am pre-ordering mine if i get benefits, if not i buy it on release (pre-order on consoles was WEEK prior to relase so meh)

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

And consoles are No. 1 priority unfortunately so i understand.

That's exactly why they won't get my money.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

i am trying to figure out where is the all your quarries answered part abt this post , the link provided after entering mt DOB takes me to main page with screenshots, i am begining to wonder if i should have thought before opening this click bait post, sorry , that's just me take, i could be wrong , last i heard was they will be talking abt PC specs soon , other than that , what am i missing here ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

i am trying to figure out where is the all your quarries answered part abt this post , the link provided after entering mt DOB takes me to main page with screenshots, i am begining to wonder if i should have thought before opening this click bait post, sorry , that's just me take, i could be wrong , last i heard was they will be talking abt PC specs soon , other than that , what am i missing here ? 

"Therefore I would love people to use this topic to discuss and answer people's questions." meaning, u post a question and people should answer it.  There are no official answeres about gta on PC since it hasnt been released yet so u ccan go to other website and read it there.... THis is about GTA 5 so i posted link to the rockstar website. If u see this as a clickbait u missunderstood the point of the topic.

"Therefore I would love people to use this topic to discuss and answer people's questions." meaning, u post a question and people should answer it.  There are no official answeres about gta on PC since it hasnt been released yet so u ccan go to other website and read it there.... THis is about GTA 5 so i posted link to the rockstar website. If u see this as a clickbait u missunderstood the point of the topic.

then change your title to , ask me anything abt GTA 5 here, just saying , the title is deceiving 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

then change your title to , ask me anything abt GTA 5 here, just saying , the title is deceiving 

Would have to agree here, the title comes across as if there's official info about GTA5 on PC in this thread that we need to know about. Rather than just a community Q and A thread.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Remember my Nick and mark my Words " GTA V will never come out for PC" i have people inside Rockstar Games GTA V is not in the company Plan for PC at all.Programmer never even build a PC script of the game any kind of Upgarde in Graphics , stability and everything is based on PS platform and secondly for Xbox Platform. After looking at your post i confirmed from 2 guys 1 of them is in the main developer team he is my friend since university till date there no development in PC platform at all in GTA V. Post like this what is in link are only Market calmer that's all.

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

@Ronith_Kumar_Sp
@Noctus

Done.

Remember my Nick and mark my Words " GTA V will never come out for PC" i have people inside Rockstar Games GTA V is not in the company Plan for PC at all.Programmer never even build a PC script of the game any kind of Upgarde in Graphics , stability and everything is based on PS platform and secondly for Xbox Platform. After looking at your post i confirmed from 2 guys 1 of them is in the main developer team he is my friend since university till date there no development in PC platform at all in GTA V.

If this is a quote then please use quotation marks :) 

If you are being serious then please how can u say the game will never come out on PC when Rockstar has confirmed its release several times and has set an exact release date ?

Would have to agree here, the title comes across as if there's official info about GTA5 on PC in this thread that we need to know about. Rather than just a community Q and A thread.

That's exactly why they won't get my money.

The reason is: They released crappy ass version for Xbos 360 and PS3, some people called it BETA TEST and then they spent at least several months upgrading the game (visuals). So fair enough for me. Its consoles holding them back, not us PCs. And consoles are No. 1 priority unfortunately so i understand.

@SimpleG Month after release game should be for "free"  ;) depending on how hard it is to make it free version  :lol: 

I am pre-ordering mine if i get benefits, if not i buy it on release (pre-order on consoles was WEEK prior to relase so meh)

When will it be pirated? :P

Okay, I think I'll buy the pre-order

If I can't run it on ultra on my new 970 i'ma be disappointed ;p

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

It is getting very annoying (at least to me) to see a topic about GTA 5 every single week.

Therefore I would love people to use this topic to discuss and answer people's questions.

My take on this:

GTA 5 should run same as any other AAA title (fingers crossed for better than Ubisoft games) because team that worked on Max Payne 3 (amazing port according to many players) is working on porting the GTA 5 to PCs #PCMR glory.

If you own R7 260 (or lower) or GTX 750 (or lower) you will have to play on low or not at all... It all comes to a common sense and previous experience when talking about UNRELEASED game's performance and spec requirements.

PS. Feel free to comment with anything related to this game. Peace !  B) 

Remember my Nick and mark my Words " GTA V will never come out for PC" i have people inside Rockstar Games GTA V is not in the company Plan for PC at all.Programmer never even build a PC script of the game any kind of Upgarde in Graphics , stability and everything is based on PS platform and secondly for Xbox Platform. After looking at your post i confirmed from 2 guys 1 of them is in the main developer team he is my friend since university till date there no development in PC platform at all in GTA V. Post like this what is in link are only Market calmer that's all. This is a usless Thread

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

If this is a quote then please use quotation marks :) 

If you are being serious then please how can u say the game will never come out on PC when Rockstar has confirmed its release several times and has set an exact release date ?

Did you ever heard a Name " Homeland security " they will never allow this time. i'm not allowed to say any thing anymore . just watch till next 27 Jan you will now its not comming out. PS and Xbox Platforms are not wast enough to impact on wast majority of youth where PC is big enough . next release will be +15 or it will not come even then or rock star will face the Federal Court .

Did you ever heard a Name " Homeland security " they will never allow this time. i'm not allowed to say any thing anymore . just watch till next 27 Jan you will now its not comming out. PS and Xbox Platforms are not wast enough to impact on wast majority of youth where PC is big enough . next release will be +15 or it will not come even then or rock star will face the Federal Court .

Wut... Lol

Wut... Lol

Yup. there will not be a PC release of GTA V .

If you own R7 260 (or lower) or GTX 750 (or lower) you will have to play on low or not at all

Not really, my R9 270 can handle BF4 at high settings and can achieve 50-60FPS. I can expect an R9 260 to work well at high without AA or at medium setting with AA.

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

post-60226-0-52474700-1412277674.gif

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Not really, my R9 270 can handle BF4 at high settings and can achieve 50-60FPS. I can expect an R9 260 to work well at high without AA or at medium setting with AA.

Ok seems like 260 can do low-medium in games at 1080p. Gonna change that to 250 then. Thats surely weak enough :D

if i cant play this game maxed out with my 280 oc with mantle enabled i will rape my dog, or maybe not. but i will be mad, waiting for the 380x.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Ok seems like 260 can do low-medium in games at 1080p. Gonna change that to 250 then. Thats surely weak enough :D

Change the 750 to a GT 740~

I had to sig this one. Thank you for the laugh, I laughed 10% harder since you are actually serious.

What if I told you that I can't tell you what I told you?

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?