Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I won one of these... I have no idea what I'd do with it. Obviously I don't have an LGA2011-3 motherboard... Or DDR4 memory... I'm currently stuck with AM2+ and DDR2.

If I did win, though, it would probably substitute for a 5960x in my next system until I managed to get my hands on a 5960x.

You been Pork'd.

I'd have to buy an X99 board but i would totally enjoy to reach way better results in cinebench and other benchmarks than with my Fx8320. Although it does a great job right now :)

At least the 5820K could probably help with the really long rendertimes my friends and I have for our videos..

I've been planning and saving for my first build, and winning this 5820K would save me the approximately $300 I'm planning on spending for a 4790K. My video render times would drop like a rock!

If I got is I'd probably re-fit my gaming PC with it. Pretty sick processor. 

I'm building a pc to replace my laptop and it would be cool to get a free CPU!!

Planning a new video editing build, this would be perfect.

Pew pew, do want. I have a FX-4170 and... a NH-D15 cooling it. Why? Because the Noctua was on sale and I had been looking for an excuse to buy one ever since it launched. Too bad the chip pretty much sucks no matter how much you clock it so I was planning to buy a 4790K to be able to use my existing DDR3 RAM, but I wouldn't say no to moving to DDR4 "early" either.

If I do get lucky and people start raving about my account being new -> Logical conclusion: He is new to the community and only in it for the giveaways, they would be wrong. I don't post on the forums as I prefer a forum in my native language on the same subject. I've been checking out LMG videos regularly for quite a while though. Nothing wrong with the community; most of you don't speak finnish, that's all.

My laptop blew up last week and I'm without a PC. I've managed to scrape together 8gb ram, a GPU, a case, a couple HDDs and a PSU. A CPU would be bonza so fingers crossed.

i wish i could win one, it would be something good from this sad christmas :v

I wish the best to all!

Ii would be awsome to win this chip. I would upgrade my current system wich is running on a 4790k

4790k@4.5GHz, GTX 980, GTX 770 (physX card), 16 GB RAM, 840 evo 120, asus z97pro (wifi ac), kraken x41 cooler, evga supernova 750 G2

Oh yeaaah!! This is the only PC component I need to finalize my personal build. I would like this more than the i5-4460 I was planning to get!

Wishing the best chances to everyone xD

Uuuu... shiny. More power. Sweet potatoes. Use it to do stuff I will.

That would be really really cool. My i5 is fairly old now and having that new haswell extreme processor would be absolutely awesome .I was planning to upgrade my rig anyway. I ll buy a gtx 970 with that 

This would be a very cool upgrade and help me greatly while developing apps and running emulators in visual studio/ android sdk and still let my computer be very responsive 

Running: i7 4770k cooled by Swiftech H220 (Delided and Lapped) (5ghz+ capable) - MSI Z87 mPower MaX - 4x 4gb 2400mhz corsair vengeance cl10 - 660Ti Graphics in a Fractal R4

I just want to upgrade to the 5820K, but it's not like my system really lags in any way anyways.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I've been wanting to build my own Audio Production/Gaming PC rig, so this would help out a LOT!

I would build a BA gaming/F@H rig. 

Thanks for the giveaway!

The move to x99 would be a great upgrade for my workstation pc

I would use it to build my new gaming pc for christmas.

I have been thinking about updating my old intel Duo core Cpu so this would be great.