Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I won the CPU I would smash my old AMD FX 8300 and my mother board and then I would go by a crap ton of computer parts all the while feeling rich only to realize that I am broke when it is all over, but yea I WANT TO WIN!

Gonna throw the AMD fx out of the window and make use of the rampage v extreme lying around. :)

#X99MasterRace

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

I would like this CPU, because at the moment I'm using a fx 6300.

Thanks for the giveaway guys! I would love the processor because my i5 is very low bin and I don't have the money to buy another, hopefully higher bin one.

If I get this I can replace my wooden tier processor and find myself an excuse to upgrade my computer.

I would game on it most of the time, but when I'm having some fun with CAD it would definately help. Once the 3D-printers get to a good price/performance ratio I will get one and start producing some stuff. The 5820K with 6-cores would help with the modeling part ;D

If I win the CPU, I'll be using it to build my first computer!

Next semester y start mi desing class, and this cpu would help a lot. (sry bad english)

I would use it to build a computer for my younger brother, my parents don't have a lot of money and he really wants to join the PC master race.

Case: NZXT H440 CPU: i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 Motherboard: Sabertooth Mark 1 RAM: Dominator Platinum 16gb Storage: 120gb EVO 840/WD 750gb GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 850 G2

PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/m9yfrH

I would replace my current X58 i7 930 system and maybe try to get in to game streaming.

I'd gift it to my brother, who's doing video editing and programming on a single-core Pentium 4 :D

Mhhhmmmmm... I'm currently running a i5 2500. I plan on building a brand spanking new gaming system when taxes hit and this would easily be the center piece of the whole build. It would knock $374.94 off the price tag which would = a second 970. It would be like a tiny god.

I'm a Zbrush and Photoshop artist running an ancient iMac, I'm building a new PC in January so this chip would be the crowning centerpiece :D

If I was to win one of these babys, I'd build a new machine for video editing.

I don't need a new computer but a guy down the hallis in dire need of one (college) he can't get a break when it comes to computers. He has only gotten old and way out dated laptops and a ancient MAC pro, he can hardly work on let alone play games. If I win he wins.

M.Sc Computer Science (KSU, USA, GA)

GIGA-Money

YT

i need 5820K Cause i need replace my LGA 1155 With BEAST X99 

if i win i will make X99 Build and start do some video editing hardcore gaming and school tasks

and  making me easily save money on processors and just need buy ddr4 ram X99 motherboard and new GPU (possibly GTX 960)

hope i win :D

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

I'd definitely start to build a new main comp with my old one being re-purposed for a media center.

I'd would use a 5820k to uprgrade my rendering and processing station !!!

I would do nothing with it for a few months till I get enough money to buy the motherboard and RAM a monster like this deserves. Then I would finally get around to building a fully custom case and have this at the centre.

I'd love a i7-5820k because i want to upgrade my old i5-3470.