Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use it to start a new build and finally upgrade my 7 year old computer which is really sloooooowww.

I would use for run the neuroscience simulations of my reaserch project. Those 6 cores would be quite handy.

this will be the best Christmas ever!!

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

i would save money to buy a x99 mobo and everything thing else i would need to use it..... if i win.

If i had won this, i would buy an x99 board and then show it off to my friends that i have changed from a basic laptop to a great gaming pc, anyway thanks for the giveaway :)

702947781_1395366929_zpse926fe05.jpg

I left a comment.

If I won I'd be able to upgrade my daughters rig which would enable her to pursue a desire to stream her gaming and be able to edit captured video footage and therefore create her own you tube channel, something she has wanted to do ever since I built her 1st gaming rig earlier this summer.

She has fully embraced the pc master race & this awesome chip would be her badge of honour & proof of entry.  :)

I will use it for extreme video editing.
And by extreme video editing I mean montage parodies in Vegas.

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

if i win i will start of buy having to buy a new motherboard and change my Christmas list to a new graphics card over a new cpu.

I would use the 5820k for an improved experience with my DAWs (Digital Audio Workstation) and it would give me a great chance to upgrade my game collection without graphics card bottlenecks.

Count me in!

I have been wanting to upgrade to the new platform for a while but can't justify it :)

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

I know this is my first post, but I didn't make this account specifically for this giveaway, but anyway, I would love to win this, it'd be a great Christmas present :)

Edit: I would use this for ripping my DVD collection to my NAS, and for other light audio and video editing.

CPU: Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz | MB: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz | GPU: XFX DD R9 390 | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Click here to help feed our lasses Pokemon

I would love this cpu for video editing, gaming and other Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff. I am a growing youtuber, and i would love to have a beast machine for all that processing!!! also, x99 and DDR4! Come On that's pretty cool. if you would like to see my youtube channel (only if you really want to :P) - http://bit.ly/13kVSjv

Hi! I would really love to win one of these fine CPU's for my first build!

It would be great to have one of those to upgrade my workstation. Efficiency is nice  :P

Being someone who is very interested in computers, the 5820k would be AMAZING for a student with little money ^_^ Plus, it would mean more money to spend on a RAD watercooling setup

Honestly I would sell it.  I need the money more than the cpu.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I would use this in my new gaming pc build along side something like an Nvidia GTX 970

I want to build my Self a x99 gaming PC ^_^

Wanna get the new gigabyte x99 micro ATX

And the gtx 970 with the bitfinex pandora :)

Hi. I would use it to speed up my editing process. It takes me far to long at the moment as I haven't switched out my CPU in the past while and I'd need something better for what I do. Also. It's new and shiny.

I would use it to watch LTT videos.. Not overkill at all..

Sold my build..

I would use it for CAD , such as Inventor and AutoCAD. These are  intensive and a lot of Power.