Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd build a separate gaming and a separate working / all around machine :)

If I won this CPU I would probably save up so I can have an x99 machine and a decent steam machine with some of my current hardware.

Man, if I got one of these beasts I would start by taking it out to dinner and a movie before locking it away in a computer.

Getting this would definitely be a great place for me to finally build the enthusiast grade workstation I have been dreaming of for the last couple years. For me though, there is no point in it if I use some pre-made case. I'd make a proper showcase out of this beast and a micro-atx motherboard. Anything bigger than micro-atx is more than I need, and and I don't need the extra bulk in my computers. I have enough extra bulk on myself.

I wonder how much I would end up spending on it?

This would be so awesome to win. I'm a game developer rocking an aging AMD 955, and I would kill for a multitasking boss of a chip. Maya, game engines, compiling code, image editors, you name it! This chip would totally speed up my work flow.

My first conversion of a friend to PC gaming occurred recently, and he's planning a build for February. I just imaged how stoked he would be to get this thing as a gift!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I actually just joined to get my tiny shot at this. I'm a poor college student looking to build an enthusiast grade PC and this would be an appreciable upgrade to what I can afford and lighten the impact of the build.

If I  win this processor, I think I going to build a new computer. Laptop user here...

Hey guy's this is a awesome giveaway :)

Keen on keeping on!

(basicly keep up the good work)

I would slip it into my shiny new computer and probably start streaming.

i'd use this to build up my first desktop since 2003!

I would have do mostly gaming, a bit of video editing, and of course I would overclock the cpu!

My current pc would go to my sibling.

It'd be nice to replace my I7 920, 2008 wasn't that long ago was it?

Been wanting to pick up a 5820k, why you ask?? because I do not need the extra PCI lanes and its still a 6 core for $300, the pricey thing would be a mobo for this.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

It would definitely be beneficial for me, since I do a lot of streaming, But with the intel CPU I have right now, Is bottlenecking my GTX 750 and I could use ALL DEM CORES! <3

I would like to win this so I can pair it up with a x99s mobo & gtx 980 graphics card for hardcore gaming,multitasking and intensive graphics & video editing.

Hi there Nick! I would love this beast 6-core cpu for my system. I routinely stream Minecraft, Battlefield, and other games like Skyrim. Streaming is a fun hobby for me that lets me connect with friends and fellow gamers. With the 5820k, I could have a cpu well fitted for streaming and growing my channel. I would like to thank you for giving away a cpu to a random person for free, I just hope it is me! Haha have a good day.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 2GB OC MOBO: MSI Z97 G55-SLI RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Blu 1600mhz Storage: 120gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1tb Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM OS: Win 8.1

Youtube: ThePhantomStarfish Twitch: Hodor_Unchained

Watch My Insurgency Video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JyTmXxQHrk&list=UUFHafDxYiraYISE5BPjijvw

If I win I'll add it to my next build and really enter the enthusiast level of building computers!

I would build my first truly enthusiast pc centered around this cpu and sapphires 290x 8GB gpu