Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'm looking to make a new rig since my old one is running a wolfdale chip xD. Try using it with AutoCAD and Premiere and of course gaming!

I have a friend who edits a lot and I will probably trade him this CPU for his mobo CPU and ram (he has a 4790k/Gygabite sniper g1/ and 16gb of kingston hyperx ram). yeah I am not going to get my moneys worth but he needs it more than me.

I would finally retire my trusty Q9400. Old guy is getting tired.  :P

Wow thank you Intel would be amazing to have this CPU. I would have it for my new PC I'm build a lot better than what I was going to use.

If I won this processer I would get back into to video editing, gaming, and streaming.

I'd replace my current FX-8350 CPU in my rig, way more performance for VMs and compiling source codes.

It would make the upgrade to X99 a bit easier on the wallet as DDR4 RAM is still being made with Unicorn blood.

I would upgrade to X99. My old I7 930 start to get tired, time to upgrade.

Thanks for giving me the opportunitiy to win one of intels i7 5820K :)

With this chip i would be able to start my pc built. So thanks very much 

I would use it for my minecraft server and video editing

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

I would love to win this cpu as I'm trying to get some parts together to build myself a Fishtank computer  i watched ur video on making yours and fell in love with it now i would like to build one myself,  might rip my Alianware aroura r4 apart and use the stuff out of it to build a kickass mineral oil fish tank computer

Love ur Video's   can you do a video on the new  Alianware area 51 computer  and the new Alpha console

Thanks Andy

Nice man

i hope i vinn, but i think i will not  :(

if i get it, i will buy Be quiet! darck rock 3 if it fit  :D

I would upgrade my current computer. I do some video editing and encoding from time to time.

I would use this amazingly perfect CPU for both gaming and for light video production. Thanks guy.  :D

Hello. Google/Nvidia/intel/AMD/logitech/Samsung/Sony/Microsoft/Corsair and offcourse appl.....no i'am not a crapple, Fanboy. :)

I'd love to build a system on an enthusiast platform with all the latest bells and whistles. I've always wanted to but I could never afford to actually do it. 

I love this CPU for a while now and still haven't got a chance to grab one cuz im short on money, i got everything except this CPU.

Hope i win or someone will :) !!!

Sweet! Thanks intel and LTT for this great giveaway.

I'd finally get around to making my glorious pc masterrace rig, currently I'm bound to a console and a laptop.

I am a gamer and I do some editing as a hobby, my current CPU just doesnt cut it so this would be great for me to build my new system and it would allow me to do it a lot sooner because i wont have to save up for a cpu! :D

A winrar would be nice, especially a licence.