Worst time of your life?

-TesseracT-

What was the worst time period of your life?

Mine was this year, I was depressed and almost committed suicide. Never want to go through that ever again.

I mean, i've had some pretty shitty times but.... like... putting them against contemplating suicide just seems kinda douchey

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Probably the time I had to use IE to download chrome

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

When I have to do my exams.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Probably the time I had to use IE to download chrome

My motherboard driver disk installed google chrome :)

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

3 years ago when I had no friends and was depressed and was being bullied..

But now I'm doing better.. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I was very depressed a few years ago. My life went to shit :S

Tried to update drivers through GeForce Experience.

#never4get #neveragain

That one time when I woke up.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

End of 2012. 

Got screwed by a large company here in sweden.Got burned out. My company went bankrupt. 150.000 in debt piled up immediately.

Barely got to keep my apartment and my car. Ended up with anxiety issues. My accountant turned out to be crooked so i almost ended up in jail.

That's about it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When I was between 15 and 26 years old

I had an extremly nihilistic view of the world, and I had a really bad drug addiction that pretty much put my life on pause.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

This past year has been hard, this happened

AcnzGBw.jpg

Not only was it not my fault but I lost the car which had immeasurable sentimental value and my back which I had problems with already is even worse. I have two damaged discs in my lower back and some other soft tissue injuries in my back and neck, I'm unable to work or even function normally around the house. Sitting, standing, breathing, or movement of pretty much any kind is very painful and the only time I get any measure of relief is when I'm sleeping which doesn't happen often and even when it does it comes in short bursts leaving me feeling awful when I wake up afterwards. I'm not able to walk my own dog most of the time and because I'm not able to do much of anything a lot of stuff falls down to my mom which is putting a lot of strain on her. I have little hope that my back will get any better and I'm scared that I'm going to be hurting like this or worse for the rest of my life.

I'm 23

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

The worst time of my life was probably when I was ~2-3 years old.

My dad crashed his snowmobile while drunk going at a speed of over 100mph and ended up in the hospital, near death.

My parents were in the middle of their divorce.

My dad was abusive towards my mom (mentally and physically).

And apparently I was left alone most of the day through the week with a horrible baby sitter.

I don't remember any of it, but I'm pretty sure that nothing after that time compares to it.

My parents are now "happily" separated and I love them both  :)

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

This past year has been hard, this happened

Not only was it not my fault but I lost the car which had immeasurable sentimental value and my back which I had problems with already is even worse. I have two damaged discs in my lower back and some other soft tissue injuries in my back and neck, I'm unable to work or even function normally around the house. Sitting, standing, breathing, or movement of pretty much any kind is very painful and the only time I get any measure of relief is when I'm sleeping which doesn't happen often and even when it does it comes in short bursts leaving me feeling awful when I wake up afterwards. I'm not able to walk my own dog most of the time and because I'm not able to do much of anything a lot of stuff falls down to my mom which is putting a lot of strain on her. I have little hope that my back will get any better and I'm scared that I'm going to be hurting like this or worse for the rest of my life.

I'm 23

Very sad, I really hope you get better soon.

Between 6th - 8th grades I had suicidal thoughts. I was bullied a lot. I was bullied since preschool, and at 2nd grade of elementary school, I got less and less social. Between 6 - 8 grades I had to visit a psychologist weekly due to the suicidal thoughts. Now that I'm in a high school and those people are away from me during school, it's a helluvalot better, but they're not completely gone: I still need to hide from them when walking on the streets, they haven't changed one bit. Even the 17 year-old guys are still as immature little sh*ts as they were in preschool.

Their bullying might have been mild in the eyes of others, but because of them spreading so much crap about me everywhere, I can't get jobs at some local companies anymore.

I'm still messed up enough in my head, that if I could do something to them without needing to face legal consequences, there would be few dozen dead youngsters in this village... Most of them I'd kill quick, but few specific people I would torture the living sh*t out of them... But as that kind of behavior would get me into either a mental hospital or a prison (or both) as that's something only insane people would do, I won't do anything to them.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

3 years ago when I had no friends and was depressed and was being bullied..

But now I'm doing better..

You have thousands of friends on here :D

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Very sad, I really hope you get better soon.

seems like it's unlikely but I appreciate it.

On a slightly related note the whole "likes this post" thing......idk if it really works for this thread. When I saw that you liked my post it felt.....odd.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Collage and late school life. 

I was actually drunk few a couple months school. Oh, must have been 15 at the time. 

Basically ruined all chance of me getting good grades within college. 

But hey, who needs good grades when you have these dashing good... shoes? :P

tumblr_m2604yG58U1qbw3a4o7_250.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

My brother who I never really saw got arrested days after my birthday when he promised to go karting with me...

He could of died so to me five years (ten if he misbehaves) is a small price to pay.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

You have thousands of friends on here :D

Thanks a lot. This seems like a small gesture, but it cheered me up.

You're awesome!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

After seeing all this responses my life is pretty chill... Yes, I (used to) get bad grades on a regular basis, but I didn't care much.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

What was the worst time period of your life?

Mine was this year, I was depressed and almost committed suicide. Never want to go through that ever again.

I still remember that post...slick replied

End of 2012. 

Got screwed by a large company here in sweden.Got burned out. My company went bankrupt. 150.000 in debt piled up immediately.

Barely got to keep my apartment and my car. Ended up with anxiety issues. My accountant turned out to be crooked so i almost ended up in jail.

That's about it

Wow isnt sweden like a super good small companies friendly and safe etc country?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!