What are you going to do when you are old?

HullZ

When I am going to be old I will have a killer PC and I will be gaming all day while trying out all the psychedelics.

Just imagine sitting in front of your PC playing some fun multiplayer with friends and everyone is totally high.

Good future times.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat cats all day and all night 

Probably the same thing you said 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Die.

What?

Dont look at me like that!

No, I'm going to be rich and famous after developing my own version of HP, Acer and Dell etc.

Stop looking at me like that!

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

How old are we talking?

Be like this guy.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

How old are we talking?

^This. The definition of the word "old" varies between ages. For children 15 years can sound old, for teenagers 20 can sound old, for people in their 20s, 30s or 40s can sound old and so forth...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

This is not a thread about what old people already do ;)

Oh and I also want to keep having fun in bed, I heard that theres a 1/3 ration of men to women in those homes for elderly people. Because the males die early, you know...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How old are we talking?

Oh since I am 21 I thought everyone would think about something along 70 - 90 years.

Just add what you think is old to your post. I guess that would be interesting.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When I am going to be old I will have a killer PC and I will be gaming all day while trying out all the psychedelics.

Just imagine sitting in front of your PC playing some fun multiplayer with friends and everyone is totally high.

Good future times.

Im just going to point this out... when you are older you will more than likely have a 8-5 job + a SO + perhaps children = you wont have any or very little spare time to play PC games all day long... get your priority's set now :P

If we are talking about like 60's-70's then yeah OK I will give you that providing you saved enough to afford a "killer PC" and you have everything still working correctly :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Someone already said it but as everyone else, die. Probably painfully too.

Im just going to point this out... when you are older you will more than likely have a 8-5 job + a SO + perhaps children = you wont have any or very little spare time to play PC games all day long... get your priority's set now :P

If we are talking about like 60's-70's then yeah OK I will give you that providing you saved enough to afford a "killer PC" and you have everything still working correctly :)

a) I am not playing PC games all day at the moment. I am actually nearly not gaming at all. I mean I am 21 and I live in Berlin.

b) You dont know my life plans at all ;)

c) I was talking about after retirement, so the job wont be a problem, but theres possibly a huge time gap to fill from a previous 9-5 job.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Someone already said it but as everyone else, die. Probably painfully too.

are you serious? I mean you dont even have to die painfully nowadays, theres morphine and so on.

-snip-

like thats going to be hot only because you are old ;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

are you serious? I mean you dont even have to die painfully nowadays, theres morphine and so on.

That's if you make it there.

like thats going to be hot only because you are old ;)

Gotta work with what ya got m8 ;)
i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

That's if you make it there.

Ah okay. Well, ok. Painfull death it is :D

Gotta work with what ya got m8 ;)

True, but like I said theres a fortunate ration of females to males once you become of retirement age.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When I'm real old I just want to know the joy of telling those damn teenagers to get off my lawn.

Playing vidya gaems all day while drinking stale prune juice and eating crackers.

ill be working till the day i die i dont think i could retire. i would do full time ust part time so i dont spend all day bored out of my mind. i dont think social security will pay enough for living and building pc's everyday.

This kind of brings up a really good point. Will our generation, when we're all old and retired, be 70 year old gamers? I think that would be pretty cool. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

A bunch of old people with arthritis still stubbornly trying to push buttons. xD

But really, probably sit on a porch smoking and yelling at those damn kids to get off my bloody lawn.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

if my hands are up to it, have a small custom pc building company. if not, then id buy a ton of land and run an airsoft field.

I am going to drive slow in peak hour traffic and push in front of people in the line at Woolworths.