FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 May Come To Linux

Opcode

Sausage

Traces of both Linux and OS X were discovered in the History database on Steam. It may be possible we will see yet another game for the Linux platform.

250823/config/oslist: linux250823/depotfromapp: 250820250823/maxsize: 26528677250823/name: OpenVR Linux

As well as Oculus Rift support on all platforms.

#LinuxMasterRace

Hope it'll be better optimize in OpenGL

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

It's pointless for me to buy it since I can't port over my PS3 saves :(

But I do love making my appearance on PC ;)

VR part is a joke , right?

Not that I wouldn't like to see that but I can't imagine FFXIII doing well in VR.

Then, there's how little effort was given into porting this titles on PC , major problems running game at 60fps . Even my R290 was fluctuating beetween 20-40 fps . It had no difference for framerate when I run this at 720p ,1080p or 4k with 8xMSAA, 16xAF & 8k shadows forced via Gedosato.

Sounds to me that Square Enix is desperate for it's Final Fantasy franchises.

It got horrible to abysmal after the best one FF7... but... it somehow has fans.

Sounds to me that Square Enix is desperate for it's Final Fantasy franchises.

It got horrible to abysmal after the best one FF7... but... it somehow has fans.

Feel free to continue being a wanker who believes that 7 was the last Final Fantasy that was good.

Please put your nostalgia goggles in the marked containers as you leave the building, thank you~

Feel free to continue being a wanker who believes that 7 was the last Final Fantasy that was good.

Please put your nostalgia goggles in the marked containers as you leave the building, thank you~

HELL YEA!  Besides, @GoodBytes everyone knows the best was FF8! ;p

(and I'll agree with the assumption that square is desperate.  They're not know for "doing it for the fans")

And because it's cool.

Square Enix is getting a bit experimental eh? I don't think they will port it to Oculus though, that sounds stupid. This isn't the kind of game that will benefit from VR. They may try to port it to Android & iOS.

-snip-

Gunblades are dumb.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Just don't  watch Spoony Experiment on Final Fantasy, else you'll quickly realize how the game series went down the toilet. Also because it's fucking hilarious.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/game-reviews/final-fantasy-series/

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Just don't watch Spoony Experiment on Final Fantasy, else you'll quickly realize how the game series went down the toilet.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/game-reviews/final-fantasy-series/

Yeah, just like people need some analysis from self proclaimed critic to tell them what to enjoy and what not.

Seriously , why are you even stating your opinion about game itself in this subforum? It's not like you're having argument with Nomura , so I don't think you'll be able to change directions this series went.

So tell me , is arguing with strangers online your thing? Because this is how threads derail and turn into fanboy wars.