Indiegogo's New Service Lets You Raise Funds for Personal Causes

Reach out to those in pain..

Screen-Shot-2014-12-15-at-12.56.15-798x3

The Crowd-funding site Indiegogo has launched a new site separate from their original campaign site dedicated just for humanitarian cause that people can use to help those who are in need.. Basically it's a  charity fund that is used to help those who are in need , The service is called Indiegogo Life.

While successfully funded campaigns on Indiegogo are charged a fee of 4%  if they use PayPal or 9% if they don’t, Indiegogo Life won’t charge any platform fees.

together..

general_header.jpg

Since this being a charitable target , the site creators aren't charging extra for the cause funding ,

While successfully funded campaigns on Indiegogo are charged a fee of 4 percent if they use PayPal or 9 percent if they don’t, Indiegogo Life won’t charge any platform fees.

Recently our beloved Tech of tommorow Host Elric Phares was in the campaign where he's being treated for diabetes & got his second leg amputated & his friends have been active in it to bring him some help via the crowd funding..

nlprk1f5okcnolska0zk.png

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/support-elric-phares

The service is designed to get you raising funds for medical bills, school and similar causes in a matter of minutes.

the money you collect is typically what you'll keep.

The categories available on Indiegogo life are medical needs, emergencies, celebrations, memorials, pets & animals, faith, sports, volunteer efforts and education. Indiegogo says the new service also features a new campaign setup process that’s faster than before and access to community building tools.

sad-dog2.jpg

cue sarah mclachlan

With that being said, Indiegogo currently do not verify the campaigns <_< put up on the site, Which means that there is quite a large possibility of scamming cases , So think before you actually make a decision to give support, but do do that with caution as well..The site has also launched an app for the crowd-funding campaign.

Post your thoughts & comments down below..

Original Link:

https://life.indiegogo.com/

News Link:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/15/indiegogo-life/

Details separate people.

I like it, there obviously needs to be some sort of verification from their side though.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Why........

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Am i the only one that finds this a bit wrong? O.o

What can you expect :/ People being people..

Details separate people.

i have a personal cause
its  a bit of a touchy issue if you wanna read it click below

put bitcoin is this account or i WILL pull the trigger
1HB5XMLmzFVj8ALj6mfBsbifRoD4miY36v.
TELL NO ONE

post-15704-0-30470200-1418663753.gif

i hope you guys help me out

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

trying to ensure legitimacy will be a problem, i have a feeling that the crap will hat the fan when people who don't need it will start pretending that they do.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Am i the only one that finds this a bit wrong? O.o

The goats are important!!! Is it one boy or an entire species? The first one shouldn't be allowed on the website.

The goats are important!!! Is it one boy or an entire species? The first one shouldn't be allowed on the website.

Goats are important, but if you had a child with cancer i bet you could kill all the remaining Icelanding goats if you had to just to cure your baby. (at least i would)

If you love animals, good for you. I love them too! But most of all i am human. I wouldn't cry if i didn't see some Icelanding goats, but i would be devastated if i lost my child. That kid could be you, or worst, it could be your son.

And by the way why the 1st pic shouldn't be allowed ?

Goats are important, but if you had a child with cancer i bet you could kill all the remaining Icelanding goats if you had to just to cure your baby. (at least i would)

If you love animals, good for you. I love them too! But most of all i am human. I wouldn't cry if i didn't see some Icelanding goats, but i would be devastated if i lost my child. That kid could be you, or worst, it could be your son.

And by the way why the 1st pic shouldn't be allowed ?

Not everyone would have the guts to put the goats over our suns; that's the difference between a pride man an a world leader; I wouldn't have the guts either; but if I were to pick the one making the decisions my vote would go to the most objective person.

The second picture wants to foment something positive, but up to this point in history the majority of religious campaigns were massive money grabbing. I see were a kid will need a budget for a surgery, I understand that the caring of animals requires investment in personal, food, a place to do it, etc etc. But how do you need $100k just to stop telling people to hate each other? I don't see how a religious group need that amount of money to correct themselves; all I see is money-grabbing.

Great, I can run a fundraiser for a redesign of my "Office" B)  Figure LTT is pan-handling ... I mean crowd funding for that why not me?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

This is going to end up in all sorts of abuse...

Meanwhile, I'm starting a "Help me do nothing Campaign"  All proceeds will go directly in helping me do nothing while you go fuck yourself. DONATE NOW!!

When did Elric have his other leg amputated? Is that the reason why he seems to be sitting down in all of his videos?(from what I remember) 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."