Gift for my brother. What $60 mouse?

upliftsleet1974

Trying to help with the shopping and my brother is in need of a new mouse as his is on the fritz.

Would like to keep the price around $60ish but if its a bit over give reasons its worth the extra.

He will be using it for gaming mostly Arma 3 and Battlefield.

Thank you all in advance for the help.

And Merry Christmas! (and happy holidays for those of you who do not do Christmas) 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I'd suggest the Corsair M65, I'm pretty sure I'm getting one for christmas, I have yet to check my mom's purchase history :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'd suggest the Corsair M65, I'm pretty sure I'm getting one for christmas, I have yet to check my mom's purchase history :P

Do not do that. Its not the point let it be a surprise.  

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Do not do that. Its not the point let it be a surprise.  

I know...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It completely depends on how big his hands are, how he holds the mouse and how he uses it (buttons and such).

I love the Corsair M65. He may not. I hate the smallness of the Logitech G502. He may want that. I use mostly fingertip gripping. Maybe he's a palm gripper.

That said, it's hard to beat the Logitech G602 for overall ergonomics.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It completely depends on how big his hands are, how he holds the mouse and how he uses it (buttons and such).

I love the Corsair M65. He may not. I hate the smallness of the Logitech G502. He may want that. I use mostly fingertip gripping. Maybe he's a palm gripper.

That said, it's hard to beat the Logitech G602 for overall ergonomics.

he has a crap mouse so anything is better. And he loves my razer naga.

Logitech G600 then if he likes those buttons.

Or that G602. That has a few buttons.

Or the Corsair M65 (M65 is bae).

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

That would mean he has a palm grip. What about the Deathadder?