Would you rather spend life in prison or death?

SirNumbers

I'd rather die than spend a year in prison. In fact, if the death is easy then I'll take it pretty much anytime. :P

You'd rather die than spend a single year? Woah that's messed up imo

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

You'd rather die than spend a single year? Woah that's messed up imo

I'm terrified of people. I don't even walk past people on the street usually. I'd hate to go to prison, it would be only be worse if it was a mental health prison. Besides, I'm not very fond of life most of the time anyway.

I'm terrified of people. I don't even walk past people on the street usually. I'd hate to go to prison, it would be only be worse if it was a mental health prison. Besides, I'm not very fond of life most of the time anyway.

interesting...

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Life in prison then and because I have my entire life to spend there I will do lots of pushups and shit and then beat up one of the gang leaders and take his position and handle the drug trade or something in prison and then when the entire prison including guards pay homage to me I will make an escape plan and bust out and goto South America.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I would choose to be in prison and if I fail to escape after a few tries then I'll just kill myself

if i can get internet and take my pc with me..then prison if not then fuck it il die.

This ^

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

If the prison has consoles than i'd rather die.  :D

Posts from main rig, and sometimes from Surface Pro 3 (i5 128GB 4GB RAM)

This ^

Do prisons have WiFi? If I could go on YouTube I'm pretty set

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

It depends on the prison. If it's anything like my current prison called earth (i'll never escape unless i can get my hands on one of those "space ship" things), then i'd choose prison

CPU: AMD FX8350 @4.4GHz | MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0, 990FX chipset | RAM: 16GB (4x4) dual channel Patriot Xtreme series DDR3 @1866MHz @1.65V | GPU: Asus Radeon R9 Fury Strix| PSU: Corsair AX860i 860 watt | CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S + additional Noctua NF-F12 | Case:Corsair C70 Black | Storage: 3x 128GB Samsung 840 pro SSDs; 1 for the OS, 2 in RAID 0 for games. 3x WD Red 3TB HDDs in raid 5 for bulk storage | Displays: 1x Dell 3007WFP 30 inch 2560x1600 IPS LCD. 1x I-Inc IH253DPB 25 inch 1920x1080 TN LCD | Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX brown switches + Blue LED backlight | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro | Mouse: Logitech G600 @1100 DPI | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit | 

Mfg/model number: Clevo/W355SSQ | CPU: Intel i7 4710MQ @3.5GHz  | MOBO: W35xSS_370SS, HM87 Chipset | RAM: 16GB (2x8) dual channel Crucial Ballistix DDR3 @1866MHz | GPU: GTX860m 2GB Gddr5 | Battery: 76,960mW/h 8 Cell battery, 3 Hrs full on a full charge | Storage: 1x 128GB Samsung 840 pro SSD for the OS. 1x WD Red 1TB HDD For storage and games | Displays: 1x 15.6" 1080p LCD | Keyboard: Full 103 key back-lit keyboard | Mouse: Logitech M510 | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit |

If it's a swedish prison. Then i'd say prison (Better food and cells nicer than my apartment)

It if's guantanamo bay.. Death. But only by my own hand.

I mean seriously. You could get this guy as your executioner

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Give me liberty or give me death

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

I would die trying to run away from the jail. Least I want is,death with dignity.

I might be totally wrong here, but I'm pretty sure prisons today aren't at all like they are made out to be in Shawshank or American History X, or any other movie with a major part revolving around prison. I'm sure it sucks, but I'm sure that prison is something you would get adjusted to. I don't know about access to a computer (although I think you do in most prisons today) but I know all prisons give you access to books. Malcolm X taught himself how to read in prison.... He literally wrote out the whole dictionary, I think more than once. That's some inspiring stuff. I would so take prison over death. Not to mention, with time, prisons are getting better.

I need more insight as to how life in prison is

I'd spend life in one of those Snow Euro prisons.

http://www.vice.com/video/norwegian-prisons

The Norwegians basically give you massages if you go to prison.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I think that in a decent prison its far better to be alive than dead. I would turn into some wise dude with inner peace and just read a lot and meditate. Far better than dying if you ask me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd spend life in one of those Snow Euro prisons.

http://www.vice.com/video/norwegian-prisons

The Norwegians basically give you massages if you go to prison.

I always think its weird when people say those norwegian and swedish prisons are so unfair etc.

The thing with a prison in a democratic country is that its meant to take your freedom and protect others (if you are dangerous). So they perform this task quite well. And you dont even know, maybe this kind of prison is the cheaper one, because theres less fighting going on inside or something like that.

Maybe theres some really desperate people around the world who would go there just for the food etc, but that does not mean that our prisons have to be like during the middle ages.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If the prison would be like northern European prisons (AKA basically 1 - 3 star hotels from where you're not allowed to leave the building), then prison.

If it's like an American prison, in that case... I'd rather die, by my own hands. Even if the death was painless I'd be more willing to commit a seppuku instead.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'd rather spend life in death.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Depends on which category..

If D or lower then prison

Otherwise

Death

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

If the prison is like what a lot of people say it's like (plenty of access to education) then maybe I'd stay alive.

If the prison is like what you see on tv, I'd rather die. Life would then be completely pointless; if I'm going to die in the future anyways and there's not going to be anything fulfilling in between, what's the point?

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I think the order I would like it's this

1) Life in prison on a non-brutal jail (Doesn't has to be a luxury Norwegian prison, but at least not to be forced to constantly fend off drug dealers and such which would be a given here in Mexico for example)

2) Death by my own hand

3) Reasonably expedited execution (Again not waiting years in a prison full of animals before)

4) Regular, live and fight like an animal prison.

5) American style death row (which subjects you to an awful environment and an awfully long process before you're executed, worst all around)

-------

Current Rig

-------

American prison? Death. Norwegian prison? I wouldn't mind spending life in a hotel funded by taxpayer dollars that has access to internet.

Do prisons have WiFi? If I could go on YouTube I'm pretty set

Amen to that

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home