Ubisoft announces Heroes of Might and Magic III HD

XTankSlayerX

LgylcIYCAqPV.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Ubisoft has announced a HD Version of Heros of Might and Magic III set or release early next year.

The remake will remain "faithful" to the original with seven campaign scenarios, 48 skirmish maps, a map editor, local multiplayer, and a Steamwroks-powered online multiplayer lobby.

As well as upgraded graphics that will stray similar to the original as well as support for widescreen monitors.

"Community is at the core of the Might and Magic series, and we wanted to thank their everlasting support by bringing back the epic tale of Queen Catherine Ironfist," Might and Magic Creative Director Erwan le Breton said in a statement. "We wanted to keep the heart of what made Heroes III one of the most renowned titles of the series, while providing an enhanced visual experience and offering the possibility to also play the game on tablets."

Based on the description for the game it appears that the HD Release will only include the base game and no DLC.

Heros of Might and Magic III is set to hit Steam's virtual shelves on January 29th, 2015

Lets see if this will be Ubisofts first game that will run on PC Well with no weird shenanigans going on. What are some games you would like to see get a HD remake? Post below :)

Why does it have to be ubisoft.. I swear if they mess up my favourite game i will slap the living hell out of anyone that was involved..

I want a morrowind HD remake.

And Devastation. The multiplayer was crazy back in the day

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Watch them add microtransactions and make it terribly optimized, along with like 5 dlcs even though they claim they won't have any dlcs for it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Watch them ruin this by adding intrusive DRM.

10/10 would pirate.

Btw, in case anyone didn't know.

We have HOMMIII HD mod/patch(find it on google).

Why does it have to be ubisoft.. I swear if they mess up my favourite game i will slap the living hell out of anyone that was involved..

I want a morrowind HD remake.

And Devastation. The multiplayer was crazy back in the day

We have HOMMIII in HD already; there is a patch on internet.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I don't understand why gaming companies release these very ancient games. I want new IP titles not re-released old crap remastered from 8 bit to 10 bit.

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

Watch them add microtransactions and make it terribly optimized, along with like 5 dlcs even though they claim they won't have any dlcs for it.

$5 horse armour is not DLC, well technically it is but you know what I mean

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

we have HOMMIII in HD already; there is a patch on internet.

I did not know that^^ I'll check it out

Just need to find the CD..

Skywind

I know.. But i'm trying to not get my hopes up too much about it.

+ a HD remake from bethesda would be nice to have as an option

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I did not know that^^ I'll check it out

Just need to find the CD..

I know.. But i'm trying to not get my hopes up too much about it.

+ a HD remake from bethesda would be nice to have as an option

I think Bethesda needs to just hire the ESRP mod team as a sudio

I think Bethesda needs to just hire the ESRP mod team as a sudio

Agreed

I don't understand why gaming companies release these very ancient games. I want new IP titles not re-released old crap remastered from 8 bit to 10 bit.

I would rather have people remaster games like this that deserve a update than bloody Metro 2033 or Last Light. Seriously that redux affair was retarded. 

I would rather have people remaster games like this that deserve a update than bloody Metro 2033 or Last Light. Seriously that redux affair was retarded. 

2033 redux was ugly, look at 2033 vs its redux and LL redux was lower res

It was just to leach off a release for conslows

2033 redux was ugly, look at 2033 vs its redux and LL redux was lower res

It was just to leach off a release for conslows

Yeah it's pretty stupid. 

Will it be locked at 30fps?  :ph34r:

Ryzen 5 2600 OCd to 3.9Ghz @ 1.275v l Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS Wifi l MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super

GSkill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 l NZXT Kraken M22 AIO l Deepcool Macube 310P

I wish it were Heroes II. Will perhaps picked it up. Never really played III, went straight from II to IV.

Heroes 3 was my favorite version,  the earlier ones are close but only for nostalgic reasons.  If they really value community as the core reason they do this can they please fix the fucking multilayer sync and save game issues in heroes 6......

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Maybe a month ago I was thinking about Heroes and I tried to google some HD version of Heroes... 3, but without success and now this? :o I hope they will throw away their digging spade and do a good job.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

Maybe a month ago I was thinking about Heroes and I tried to google some HD version of Heroes... 3, but without success and now this? :o I hope they will throw away their digging spade and do a good job.

Not sure how you failed at google but the first result is the answer.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Are you sure that the result is older than a month? I know that now when you write Heores of might and magic 3 HD it will find a lot of results.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

If you don't understand that, then you should not.  It's incredebly obvious .

$5 horse armour is not DLC, well technically it is but you know what I mean

"Technically" it's not. It's purchasable content. And unless the price reflects the amount of content, everyone should avoid it at all times or this happens