Logitech G510s Vs. Corsair Raptor K50 Vs. Steelseries Apex

KenXeiko

so yeah i'm looking for a keyboard that haves blue LEDS and haves extra keys and a volume roller  i just like 3 of these keyboards they have all the stuff i like but i don't know which is the best or has the best quality i would want one that would last for maybe near a year? and a keyboard where there's not a lot of serious problems like dead leds, some keys not working etc. and where i could press more than 4 buttons at the same time

i also wanted to put in the Corsair Vengeance K90/K95 but there's some dead led problems.

I voted G510s, becuse my Logitech G15 from 2007 is still being used every day at work

IF you can afford to save up a bit more, you could go mechanical if you wanted

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The Steelseries 6GV2 is a good cheap mechanical keyboard, if you would like one.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I voted G510s, becuse my Logitech G15 from 2007 is still being used every day at work

IF you can afford to save up a bit more, you could go mechanical if you wanted

i would want a mechanical keyboard but the ones i want is too expensive and gets a bit up my budget. and does not have the features i like

The Steelseries 6GV2 is a good cheap mechanical keyboard, if you would like one.

i would but i really need a volume roller so i don't need to alt-tab anymore just to adjust the volume to a level i like. i'm getting a Kraken 7.1 Chroma but people said it does not have a volume roller thing.

i would want a mechanical keyboard but the ones i want is too expensive and gets a bit up my budget. and does not have the features i like

i would but i really need a volume roller so i don't need to alt-tab anymore just to adjust the volume to a level i like. i'm getting a Kraken 7.1 Chroma but people said it does not have a volume roller thing.

there are tons of mechanical keyboards with volume up and down or volume wheels/rollers, not sure about blue backlights though

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

there are tons of mechanical keyboards with volume up and down or volume wheels/rollers, not sure about blue backlights though

well i don't live in US just to order anything from amazon and then delivered to your home in my country and on where i buy there's limited keyboards but we do have Corsair K90 RGB but its way over my budget.

IF you  can afford to save up a bit more, you could go mechanical if you wanted

well how can you say/compare that the logitech g510s has the same durability and features with the G15? even tho they are 2 different keyboards 

well how can you say/compare that the logitech g510s has the same durability and features with the G15? even tho they are 2 different keyboards 

Because they are basically the same keyboard?

And because I own about 30 Logitech peripherals all of which are good

I threw my Corsair K50 at my brother, they both survived. (context, he dropped my PS4 on the ground, while arguing with me, I thought it was on purpose, so I let him know my feels)

But we both laugh about it now (we can have quite a go at each other, and do time to time.... and still feel the love of brothership)

On topic

Build quality is excellent, I've dropped it once and it's fine (outside of the above, which it survived too) keys are DAMN QUIET (which was my main concern with roomies)

Love the Macro's, Volume roller, I just downright love this thing...

The lighting is nice, Three steps of brightness (plus off), which I do switch and use, the three profiles, I don't use, just 1(macro's) and 2(no macro's), the lighting 'effects' are good enough, breathing/pulsing/color swapping.

To be fair - Have not used the others, but as one person to another, I love the Corsair K50 enough to recommend it, something I cannot say for everything I come across.

:)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I threw my Corsair K50 at my brother, they both survived. (context, he dropped my PS4 on the ground, while arguing with me, I thought it was on purpose, so I let him know my feels)

But we both laugh about it now (we can have quite a go at each other, and do time to time.... and still feel the love of brothership)

On topic

Build quality is excellent, I've dropped it once and it's fine (outside of the above, which it survived too) keys are DAMN QUIET (which was my main concern with roomies)

Love the Macro's, Volume roller, I just downright love this thing...

The lighting is nice, Three steps of brightness (plus off), which I do switch and use, the three profiles, I don't use, just 1(macro's) and 2(no macro's), the lighting 'effects' are good enough, breathing/pulsing/color swapping.

To be fair - Have not used the others, but as one person to another, I love the Corsair K50 enough to recommend it, something I cannot say for everything I come across.

:)

but people are saying that it haves dim lights and its not bright like if there's lighting around you, you won't see the lights anymore and there is some humming issues that i don't know what it is but as far as i know its a sound problem i guess? some having problems with the volume roller 

but people are saying that it haves dim lights and its not bright like if there's lighting around you, you won't see the lights anymore and there is some humming issues that i don't know what it is but as far as i know its a sound problem i guess? some having problems with the volume roller 

It's not that bright 'compared to others' but it's not that bad IMO. Say.. if a bright as hell KB is 5/5, this would be 3/5 brightness compared. <- not the best way to describe it.

I have a bright as hell 'yellow' light in my room, I can easily see the red colors from any point in my room.

I've not had ANY sound issues with this.. but I am not representative of all so it could be a thing... but I don't get it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

It's not that bright 'compared to others' but it's not that bad IMO. Say.. if a bright as hell KB is 5/5, this would be 3/5 brightness compared. <- not the best way to describe it.

I have a bright as hell 'yellow' light in my room, I can easily see the red colors from any point in my room.

I've not had ANY sound issues with this.. but I am not representative of all so it could be a thing... but I don't get it.

thanks for the information/opinion i might get the corsair k50 or the logitech g510s i will wait for some more votes/opinions.

The K50 is the only keyboard of these 3 I've ever used but it was great for a rubber domer I must say. The back lighting was solid and it looked like it would be a dream to keep clean.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The K50 is the only keyboard of these 3 I've ever used but it was great for a rubber domer I must say. The back lighting was solid and it looked like it would be a dream to keep clean.

okay is it a great/good starting gaming keyboard? i mean its the first gaming keyboard i would get, thanks for your opinion/vote i am really keeping an eye on the Corsair Raptor K50.

okay is it a great/good starting gaming keyboard? i mean its the first gaming keyboard i would get, thanks for your opinion/vote i am really keeping an eye on the Corsair Raptor K50.

I say using a Cherry MX Red keyboard for gaming is a "better" (all my own opinion of course) for the first time gaming keyboard buyer. But if you prefer rubber dome, yes, the K50 will be a joy to game on (and clean :D).

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I say using a Cherry MX Red keyboard for gaming is a "better" (all my own opinion of course) for the first time gaming keyboard buyer. But if you prefer rubber dome, yes, the K50 will be a joy to game on (and clean :D).

i would get a cherry mx red but my budget is way too low to get one with the features i like, like the Corsair K90 RGB 

i would have got the corsair k95 but it haves dead led problems even the k90 liked those keyboards.

i would get a cherry mx red but my budget is way too low to get one with the features i like, like the Corsair K90 RGB 

i would have got the corsair k95 but it haves dead led problems even the k90 liked those keyboards.

I think the K50 will suuit you unless you can wait to save up for an RGB with Reds. It's worth it IMO.

Or you can try out a K50 in a store or something like that to see if you like the rubber domes.