What would you do if Mortar2k donated to you?

TheTacoSniper

If you don't know, Mortar2k is a guy who goes around on twitch and donates thousands of dollars to random streamers. What would you do if you were streaming CS:GO or something and you see him in your chat, then you suddenly get a notification that you got a donation for $15,000? I would buy a knife .-. and then I would go and buy a boat or something :D

wow, thats a lot of bees!

i would say thanks, shout him out, give him a mod rank, and save the money and earn interest on it

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

BMW or a car, or even weed, don't forget Chirstams presents and giving back to parents. BTW, where does he get all his money?

BMW or a car, or even weed, don't forget Chirstams presents and giving back to parents. BTW, where does he get all his money?

I believe he owns an oil company

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

Thank him, say he's awesome. After that buy a 2000 dollar PC, buy some stuff for my friends and the rest (Hope like 12500 dollars) save it up.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I would reverse the donation, that money could go to something much more important than a random streamer. I would of course thank him for the gesture.

Cheers,

Linus

Donate $10k to the LTT office fundraiser, and then spend the entirety of my guest host portion making fart noises.

Please do this.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I would reverse the donation, that money could go to something much more important than a random streamer. I would of course thank him for the gesture.

lol I don't know the dude, but if this is what he likes he would probably just give it out to another streamer. Your loss. I wouldn't count on this ever happening to you, but it's nice to know there are people who use their power to act as fairies for others less fortunate.

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/

Save it for when i need it, like school

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I would donate $50. to every person on LTT forms 

I think you would need more than $15,000