Christmas gift for my girlfriend

dbcooper

Guys, please help me find something to buy/make for her.. I HATE thinking gifts for people  :(

Sold my build..

We don't know your girlfriend. Need more info to help you breh.

Judging from the information you provided this seems like the perfect gift for her:

Edit: Okay that might have been a little harsh. :D Moar info man

r9 295x2 or Dual 970, I got my fiance a r9 295x2 and she loves it

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Judging from the information you provided this seems like the perfect gift for her:

Edit: Okay that might have been a little harsh. :D Moar info man

That's a lot of info to go off of.

We don't know your girlfriend. Need more info to help you breh.

hahahaha sorry! she studies fashion design, she likes art... ehhmm.. she doesnt like computers (except macs hahaha)

I don't know what else to tell you, just throw all the ideas that come to your head..(this could get really wierd)

Sold my build..

hahahaha sorry! she studies fashion design, she likes art... ehhmm.. she doesnt like computers (except macs hahaha)

I don't know what else to tell you, just throw all the ideas that come to your head..

Sketch book.

I don't know what else to tell you, just throw all the ideas that come to your head..

DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Since no one was being serious:

• Parfum
  • Chocolates / Candies
  • Affordable jewelry
  • A trinket
  • A timepiece
  • Wallet
  • A bag or purse

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Since no one was being serious:

• Parfum
  • Chocolates / Candies
  • Affordable jewelry
  • A trinket
  • A timepiece
  • Wallet
  • A bag or purse

To add on:

• A nice light dress
  • Tickets to a concert of a band she likes
  • perhaps a Mac?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Chocolate/candy.

Stuffed animal.

If you can bake, make her some cookies or something.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Get one of her favorite designs that she made, and have it printed and then gift it to her!
And like @theloveablemoose (Nice name BTW), a Wacom tablet if she doesn't already have one. I'm using an Intuos Pro myself, and it's great for sketching and a bit of digital painting and photoshopping.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

Get one of her favorite designs that she made, and have it printed and then gift it to her!

And like @theloveablemoose (Nice name BTW), a Wacom tablet if she doesn't already have one. I'm using an Intuos Pro myself, and it's great for sketching and a bit of digital painting and photoshopping.

Soo good suggestion? It seems like a good fit for the creative person you described also i didn't mean specifically a Wacom tablet any drawing/sketching tablet would probably do.

Soo good suggestion? It seems like a good fit for the creative person you described also i didn't mean specifically a Wacom tablet any drawing/sketching tablet would probably do.

Since she's a Mac user, Wacom would be the better choice. Besides, I often hear people complain about other brands Eg. Adesso or Genious GPen.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain