Live stream, slick+linus or just linus?

i would love if they would do Linus, Slick, Dezel, B_Roll and Engie it would be pretty cool to see the whole team every week on the live stream

Who's Engie?

i would love if they would do Linus, Slick, Dezel, B_Roll and Engie it would be pretty cool to see the whole team every week on the live stream

I watch the livestreams since the first ones, and i have to say even though they weren't bad at all with only linus they are more entertaining since slick is there too. 

And we need Slick to attrackt some female viewers :D

I like both, but more personality came out of both organically when he had someone real to talk to right next to them, but what we NEED is Diesel and B-roll on skype to talk with too, and more guests please

I like having both of them on the live stream, they work great together.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

He should get the Russian on the show

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

I love the duo format but I gonna admit the Linus talking by himself is a lot better because he gets more time to talk all the things he wants to say. Another factor might be due to more interesting topics in the recent livestream. Definitely too early to say which one is better. Having Slick in the livestream would give one more person's opinion on the topic, which would be very interesting as well. I'd like them to do different formats and even have Dezel and B-Roll join the livestream once in a while when they're free. 

I think the latest was more informative! Both are great though!

Slick and the baby.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

linus and slick but with more twitter interaction and a longer build log of the week section giving some points why you like it and what you think could be better.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Who's Engie?

he is another guy he hired he is in one of the behind the scenes videos the Samsung and macbook advert behind the scene video

As long as we get to see both of them the majority of times, I don't mind having the occasional solo Linus or solo Slick. It's still going to be awesome  :D

Is slick going to fire himself then? I wouldn't mind if they added another member. The russian? diesel? ester?

I'd say having both definitely makes it more entertaining but what I really noticed was that there was more focus on what us viewers were saying since he took much less time to discuss news, it felt more the like an after party or the original live streams, not sure that they plan to do after they finish the game but if it returns to how it was (with them both discussing twitter comments) it wouldn't make sense to do solo streams (as long as slick is willing, of course). Either way a solo stream is definitely better than no stream :lol:.

Linus did a good job by himself and I still really enjoyed watching however you need slick as well so they can debunk each others opinions. They should definitely mix it up more though, with more guests and even the whole team sometime. Either way its great free entertainment and I'd rather be watching it than any of the crap on tv.

It is Linus Tech Tips. Im subbed and a member of the community because of Linus' personality.

The other members of LMG (OMG Light Machine Gun lol) are picked by Linus so its like having his seal of aproval on them as people.

I would always like to see Linus leading the charge and being on every live stream but understanably life contains other things and sometimes he may not be able to make it and thats when I think Slick could run it on his own.

I like them as a team.

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

We need to have both, I love Slick (we don't actually wont you fired man :P).

I'm glad the poll agrees.

SAY-ANYTHING-LLOYD-DOBLER.jpg

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I remember the first time Slick joint the stream, and boy I did not like it one bit; but if I were to say now I'll say that the livestreams pretty boring without either of them. Agreed Linus spends more time interacting with us [via Twitter] when Slicks not there, but the streams a bit boring. Its the same way when Slick does it alone when Linus goes somewhere. Regarding guests, they should only be on the stream when they are friends and are able to poke them for jokes. If its a sales rep or some other dude, it gets too formal and boring, and often in such cases a large amount of time is spent on topics which may not intrest everyone.

In conclusion- Linus + Slick = Perfect Livestream

PC in Profile

moar ppl in the stream ... it's more entertaining ... infact add in a dezil and a B roll 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))