Live stream, slick+linus or just linus?

So after tonights live stream I am hearing mixed feelings.  Honestly I'd like to mix it up, have a solo slick or linus every now and then.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

I want a stream with everyone or have one with slick and a guest and one with linus and a guest and that would be off an on every week. that would be cool.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I want to see both together but every once and a while I wouldn't mind seeing slick and a guest or linus and a guest. The only thing I don't want to see is linus or slick but just by themselves for the whole time. It would be kinda boring that way.

There is a much better atmosphere with more then one person and you can also hear two opinions on a topic.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My personal feeling is, mix it up some.  Linus's live stream alone was a bit different then usual.  He did alot of interaction.  I'd also like to see slick alone or like the OP suggested, guests.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

for me personally i reckon Linus and Slick should be together in any livestream, while the livestreams have originally started off with just linus i feel like the streams are a lot more fun with Slick also being there with Linus. When else are you going to see Slick getting fired live on air? :P

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

I think they should mix it up a bit. When talking about technology Linus and Slick together is the best option. On the other hand Linus could have a straight - up Twitter Q&A since he interacts with people a little better than Slick and Slick could have a gaming related stream since Linus is not really an expert on the subject.

I like them both, and I see viewing them as a team. I don't mind if one isn't in every now and then due to other engagements "being on a plane" for example but I don't think they should make an effort to fly solo.

I think do not have them together for the whole stream but for most of it as it is more fun that way. I think Linus on his own is great but I love Slick so why not have the best of both worlds?

the last stream felt very depressing to watch

i like slick around when he tries to be the "Other" side of the argument

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I prefer it when they are both there, but i have no problem watching only linus either

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Both - otherwise how will Linus manage to eat the pizzas? 

Both, makes the Livestream more fun when Linus makes his dirty jokes and Slick shakes his head.

Good Morning...

I actually prefer when it's just Linus. Sorry Slick, you're awesome still! Hahaha but anyways, yeah, when it's just Linus he seems more focused on the topics which I like a lot. He really goes in depth with his opinion and so forth.

Linus looks lonely without Slick. :D

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Linus and slick is the format im used to by now. but mixing it up is fun too^^ Linus manages pretty well on his own (even when the camera doesn't XD)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm most used to the duo format and I love it, but yesterday's stream was very good. Linus has a more snappy way of being than Slick, and that came to its full right in yesterdays setting. I felt that the stream yesterday was a conversation between the audience and Linus as opposed to a conversation between Linus and Slick, which is the norm.

But then again, Slick is awesome, and the live stream is the only screen time he really gets during normal operation. And we need a bit of Slick

I'd say mix it up.

They make a good stream together, but as Kaarekanin said, it feels more like where watching them have a conversation. So mixing it up would be cool (not every time, maybe once a month or twice?)

I'd also like to see diesel and B-roll on the stream too.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Dont Know I am right But Linus was very energetic this time.

I like to have both  cos of a "slight" difference in opinions

and we might get a few one one one's when either of em are busy  

I liked last nights live stream. It was new, it was different, it felt kind of...Logan-y. 

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman