Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, or The Crew

death78god

So I have recently bought a GTX 970 and have been given the option to redeem one of the three. Which would you guys recommend?

Far Cry 4 is pretty much Far Cry 3.5. If you liked Far Cry 3, you'll also enjoy this one,and viceversa if you didn't like it.There's a lot of reused assets,but overall, it's just a Far Cry 3 set in a different universe.It gets a little boring though.

Unity...hell no.

The Crew is pretty interesting.I really enjoyed the beta.That's what I would get personally(considering I've already finished Far Cry 4 so...)

Your choice.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Thanks guys, that's what I was thinking too. I haven't heard of any good things coming from Assassin's Creed Unity and I'm unfamiliar with The Crew

Far Cry 4.

I went for The Crew, since I had enought Far Cry 3 already (just recently played it), and I have to say, it is a pretty good game.

The story is pretty much the same as most other racing games (not sims!), but still has at least some entertainment.

But the car handling and the races are a lot of fun, especially offroad.

I think we can all agree that AC Unity is not even one of the options...

I bought the same card and have been struggling with this one. FC4 or The Crew.

No review copies of the Crew has made it difficult to decide.

The story is pretty much the same as most other racing games (not sims!), but still has at least some entertainment.

Do you mean the driving is like GTA/Need for Speed instead of Forza/Gran Turismo?

uuh.....don't give money to ubisoft?

Just make sure you don't buy Unity on PC, that's all I'll say

EDIT: Well, in that case I'd choose Far Cry like most people

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

uuh.....don't give money to ubisoft?

Just make sure you don't buy Unity on PC, that's all I'll say

GTX 970 came with a free code for one of those games. Nothing good ever came out of Montreal...

-snip-

Do you mean the driving is like GTA/Need for Speed instead of Forza/Gran Turismo?

I would compare it to Need for Speed, but it is a bit more realistic than my favorit, Need for Speed Most Wanted. The story could be in any Need for Speed game though.

I think all the crap about how shitty AC Unity runs took away attention from how bad the actual game itself is.  Not taking game performance into consideration, I think its the worse AC yet.  I even think AC 1 was better minus the repetitive nature of it...

short answer: FC4

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Far Cry 4.

I bought two 970s for big strong man SLI power and I don't know what to do with my other code. May just give it to a friend in exchange for them buying me DayZ and 7 Days to Die when they come on sale next, seeing as I'm not AC fan and The Crew just looks...ehh.

I have to say, I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't download the game through Steam, but oh well. A $60 game is a $60 game either way I suppose. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I have the Crew, it's awesome!

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Wait for credible review of the Crew then decide. Judging from Steam reviews it's still quite buggy

Far Cry 4 since the villain/pretty much the good guy is actually awesome. Plus despite nitpicking Far Cry 4 for having similar gameplay anyways, the experience was great. Wish I could climb the actual big ass mountains though.

Vaas =/= Pagan Min IMHO. They are far different from each other at some point.

The Crew, as you played FC3 recently.

If you'd not done that, FC4 would have been my choice to advise.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I haven't played any of them so bare that in mind but I would pick Unity.

FC4 is supposed to be just like FC3 so that makes it a little less interesting for me, the crew straight up just doesn't interest me and while I don't really like AC the Unity world just looks (visually) interesting, I think it is the most unique game of the three and while its supposed to be buggy as hell I have no doubt in a month or so it'll play smoothly and TBH seeing some of the bugs kind of interests me too ;)