CAPTCHA is dead, meet NO-CAPTCHA by Google

ahhming

Clublive/bing when it was around don't know if it is anymore use to use this "new" captcha to stop botting to no avail. ;)

Could we enable this here?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

This idea is pretty brilliant. I've really struggled with some captcha words.

This. Is. The. Best. News. Ever.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Great captechas can die in acid fire. Those things filled me with soo much rage trying to download something on the internet.

THIS is Google's solution?! LAUGHABLE! We have image similarity/recognition algorithms already in play in the world and are basic to anyone running AI. This is a joke.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

THIS is Google's solution?! LAUGHABLE! We have image similarity/recognition algorithms already in play in the world and are basic to anyone running AI. This is a joke.

The image thing is just for mobiles. Desktops will still get captchas when needed, and a lot of times you simply won't have to type any captcha because Google dark magic knows you're a human.

I really want to know how it works, but chances are they will keep it a secret so bots can't exploit it.

The image thing is just for mobiles. Desktops will still get captchas when needed, and a lot of times you simply won't have to type any captcha because Google dark magic knows you're a human.

I really want to know how it works, but chances are they will keep it a secret so bots can't exploit it.

Won't matter. If it shows up on screen a bot can use it.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Won't matter. If it shows up on screen a bot can use it.

I think the captcha team knows what they are doing, but we will see.

I..

480px-I_LOVE_IT.jpg

Now we match animals instead of figure out what a word is when it looks like you're high and someone was drunk wrote it out.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I think the captcha team knows what they are doing, but we will see.

Google Glass is dead. You think a tiny software team can't have a dud of an idea? If you can capture the screen image, you can detect critical regions, slice it up, and run heuristics. At that point it's not hard to direct the cursor to some coordinates and initiate click signals.

Good, Captcha was a flawed system anyway. I never entered the proper half of the captcha that didn't matter. No one is paying me to be factual with Captcha, if it's to get text to digital, hire someone whose job is actually data entry, not scam millions of people out of free labor. Maybe this is why the new system is being tested, too many /b/tards entering "niggers" in captchas. 

Google Glass is dead. You think a tiny software team can't have a dud of an idea? If you can capture the screen image, you can detect critical regions, slice it up, and run heuristics. At that point it's not hard to direct the cursor to some coordinates and initiate click signals.

There's alot more going on in the background than just clicking on a checkbox. Although they haven't really said what exactly they look for, they do say that there is a:

Advanced Risk Analysis backend for reCAPTCHA that actively considers a user’s entire engagement with the CAPTCHA—before, during, and after—to determine whether that user is a human.

I have no clue whether it's accurate or not, but I personally see it as less of a pain than the old "enter the distorted text" ones.

You have to remember, security usually ends up being a compromise between convenience and security, few people are going to want to use something that's so secure it's inconvenient.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

im always having to type the captcha in at 4chan after like the third post, is posting often a trigger for this?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

FINALLY.

Captchas are on my Top 10 hate-list. I ranted about captchas just 3 days ago.

Using a russian vpn it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to type these cryptic symbols.

Why does it have to be so complicated?

Type this, solve this math problem, click the circle that is open, sacrifice a virgin, draw a lion while all moons of jupiter allign.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean