I hope I chose enough power :s

Hello this is my first post, so I wanted to make a decent one. Okay, I have been looking around for a while and I have gone to multiple sources, but I still can't figure out if the power supply I have thought about buying has enough power. Anyway, I was wondering was a Corsair CX600M enough to fully power a AMD A10 6700 and a HIS IceQ X2 R9 270x, or would I be pushing it?

That's good. Although why buy an APU with such a good GPU?

TBH if you haven't bought the parts yet ditch the APU.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Hello this is my first post, so I wanted to make a decent one. Okay, I have been looking around for a while and I have gone to multiple sources, but I still can't figure out if the power supply I have thought about buying has enough power. Anyway, I was wondering was a Corsair CX600M enough to fully power a AMD A10 6700 and a HIS IceQ X2 R9 270x, or would I be pushing it?

You'd be pushing 600W with an overclocked 4790k, two overclocked 980s and a boatload of case fans.

Also, you are buying an APU that, as far as I know, cannot be Crossfired with the onboard graphics of your APU... Why exactly?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

That's good. Although why buy an APU with such a good GPU?

Thank you very much!

Lol It was my "get off the ground jogging, without killing my wallet" computer.

A cx500 is already more than enough.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Its is more than enough.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Thank you very much!

Lol It was my "get off the ground jogging, without killing my wallet" computer.

Well you would have been better off with something like an i3 or 860k/Pentium K IMO. If you haven't bought the parts yet (which it sounds like you have), you should consider changing your CPU choice :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well you would have been better off with something like an i3 or 860k/Pentium K IMO. If you haven't bought the parts yet (which it sounds like you have), you should consider changing your CPU choice :P

FX-6300 is a steal at $85 right now. Better off with that after all the stories of "AAA titles don't work on the really good and really powerful but really dual core Pentium G3258." Unless the OP is stuck with a Micro ATX/Mini ITX build, I say FX-6300.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

FX-6300 is a steal at $85 right now. Better off with that after all the stories of "AAA titles don't work on the really good and really powerful but really dual core Pentium G3258." Unless the OP is stuck with a Micro ATX/Mini ITX build, I say FX-6300.

Well, I'll let @Bubblewhale explain why not do to that.

Personally for a budget the AM3 platform is great. 

6300 is fine, it's just the 8xxx series that i don't like. 

860K and A10-6700 are the same tbh, it's just that the Athlon has no integrated graphics

"Rawr XD"

So is Bubblewhale the forum AMD hater now

"Rawr XD"

6300 is fine, it's just the 8xxx series that i don't like. 

k den

He bought an 8320 at the wrong time and doesn't like how old AM3+ is. He doesn't think it's a bad CPU necessarily, just not what he really wanted.

No, just the 83** hater. I thought he was the AM3+ hater. I guess not.

He bought an 8320 at the wrong time and doesn't like how old AM3+ is. He doesn't think it's a bad CPU necessarily, just not what he really wanted.

No, just the 83** hater. I thought he was the AM3+ hater. I guess not.

But why is everyone mentioning him when talking about he disadvantages of FX CPUs? Just because it was a wrong decision?

"Rawr XD"

But why is everyone mentioning him when talking about he disadvantages of FX CPUs? Just because it was a wrong decision?

Here's what he told me from PMs

Screenshot_1.jpg

YES IT WAS

YES IT WAS

._. Oh right. AM3+, KING OF OC SINCE 2011

I hate the fact that AMD is not really changing their platform year after year...

kompooterz.

One could argue anything that isn't x99 is a dead platform since we made the official jump from DDR3 to DDR4.

Here's what he told me from PMs

Screenshot_1.jpg

A broken pic! Wow!

YES IT WAS

And? There are many people, even on this forum, who made regretful FX8 purchases, and regretful purchases in general. They don't become notorious for it...

"Rawr XD"

And? There are many people, even on this forum, who made regretful FX8 purchases, and regretful purchases in general. They don't become notorious for it...

The octo-core FX's looked like crap at first. Unless you are a powerful video editor, you kinda don't need eight cores...

kompooterz.