Battlefield 3 session! 15/06/2013

brat137

Doesn't appear to be anyone atm. Morfy will probably be up for playing some. I am watching the Brazil Vs Japan football match but will come online again after that. Its half time at the moment.

I'm down if you want...

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Playing with finnish buddies for now. I'll check that later.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

So I didn't get to play with you. We played for few hours with my finnish mates I haven't seen for a while. After being awake for 20h I decided to go to sleep and not join LTTF server. Sorry about that :) Hope we can do this again some other weekend. Next weekend is good. It's midsummer fest here but I'm staying home and going out maybe thursday and friday. We should get something like Razer Comms group or free mumble/TS3 running.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yeah no worries, I think I had gone to bed or at least offline by then anyway. I was shattered. If everyone wants to get Comms then that would be great, I'll be on at points throughout the week and next weekend. Uni has finished and I am just looking for work at the moment so I can game a lot till that proves successful.

I'm Brat137 on Razer Comms.

MorfyElGamer origin, gogogo

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Its a damn shame that we are on opposite sides of the world:( I dont blame you for not playing on high ping servers, I personally dont play on anything with over 50 ping...

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Anyone else suffering from 'could not connect to server' error?

Its a damn shame that we are on opposite sides of the world:( I dont blame you for not playing on high ping servers, I personally dont play on anything with over 50 ping...

I don't really like playing servers with ping over 80 because flying is impossible. But if ping is constant at 100, then it's ok. Maybe Google will lay their fiber under Atlantic...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yes, there is smth wrong with the all-time-broken Origin, now willing to connect at the first try...

hc with minimap off and with good old external minimap

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.