No Charges For Darren Wilson In Michael Brown Shooting

Ornstein

I want Darren Wilson locked up for life. I want him strung up, injected with poison, or boiled in oil.

As a minority in a minority living in this country I fear the cops. 

If it was another white man that was killed the case would have blown over but that's not the point. Darren Wilson was a racist that killed Michael Brown.

Sure if Mike Brown was a white individual the case would barely get any coverage. But the reason he was even shot at in the first place was because he was black. Killed 138 ft away with his hands in the air. While leaving his body in the streets for 4 hours. Daren Wilson taking the donations and accepting aid from the KKK themselves. Darren Wilson is a fucking racist, murderer. 

I wish anyone who thinks he is innocent were in front of me so I can educate them. 

hi. im right here. what ya got? 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

The poster said nothing about committing violence. Stop jumping to conclusions.

twas more a warning than a condemnation.

Oh no there's a silent vigil. Not going out to riot.

The kid robbed a convergence store and attacked the cop and tried to get his gun. 

Whether or not the cop should have pursued, or should have fired the shots when the kid charged him (as even the prosecutor said), is up to debate.

As the kid's cousin is saying right now "if he killed him when he was in the car, I would not have much to argue about", but talks about the decisions made afterwords. 

But, hate to say it, as tragic as it is, this kid was not an innocent kid. He robbed a store and attacked a cop. Not sure he deserves a vigil.  There are many cases of innocent people being killed by cops. There are many cops who handle these situations poorly. This may be one, but this kid was not innocent. It's the sad truth. There are so many cases of cops killing the innocent that are ignored, but this kid is now a hero. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Such peace

Crazy.  This is Rodney King all over again.

"Yet another stands before us... Then so be it. For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."

Crazy.  This is Rodney King all over again.

But Rodney king was a certain case of racism and unjust violence. They beat his ass into the ground. This kid attacked a cop after robbing a store. 

No rioting is really justified, but the king case was really a case of racist police brutality, and the following riots make sense. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

But Rodney king was a certain case of racism and unjust violence. They beat his ass into the ground. This kid attacked a cop after robbing a store. 

I meant in terms of the unrest in the aftermath of the ruling.

"Yet another stands before us... Then so be it. For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."

My words are meant to attempt to prevent more of this.

That's fine. My picture wasnt directed towards you. It was meant for the race baiting troll horrorfull.

Is it possible to get a mod to close this thread. The amount of stupidity is this thread is getting worse.

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

I meant in terms of the unrest in the aftermath of the ruling.

Yah. I added this to the post 

No rioting is really justified, but the king case was really a case of racist police brutality, and the following riots make sense. 

I understand you mean just the aftermath. It's what came to my mind too 

muh specs 

All parts black

-snip-

Quite a harsh word choice, don't you think?

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I agree, but I hate the fact that this kid is a hero.

There are so many people killed by cops. Hell in NYC where theres some minor riots right now they target you because you are black, and blacks there get treated like criminals just for walking on the street. There are SO many cases of unjust police conduct and racism, this is not a good one. 

muh specs 

All parts black

i love how everyone in this entire thread has no idea what actually happened in the court room. if you dont like the american court system you are always invited to sit in on a case. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Keep it civil people! Educated discussion please! Insults of any sort thrown around just lowers your standing as a well mannered individual. 

Quite.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yo I'm from Texas, don't lump all of use together!

Elected Louie Gohmert and Rick Perry...I don't necessarily feel sorry for lumping Texans together. When Missouri had Tod Akin say incredibly stupid things about rape we did not elect him.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Elected Louie Gohmert and Rick Perry...I don't necessarily feel sorry for lumping Texans together. When Missouri had Tod Akin say incredibly stupid things about rape we did not elect him.

I hate rick perrry and his "I'm no longer stupid because I have glasses of ensmartenment". You're still stpud rick, and you are fooling no one. I'm conservative/libertarian and I still think you are stupid. Not even a dem. 

Least mitt was smart. 

2014-06-16_2047.png

muh specs 

All parts black

can we not see some more peaceful discussion?

Were that a possibility, this probably wouldn't even be a thread. Emotion is trumping logic.

i love how everyone in this entire thread has no idea what actually happened in the court room. if you dont like the american court system you are always invited to sit in on a case. 

..... I watched the entire ordeal live on T.V. do not tell me what I did and did not see. By the way you should really educate yourself on how the court system works. This is a GRAND jury used to decide if someone will be indicted. Only the media were allowed in to ask questions after the message on the decision would be announced.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

You do know a large number of Texans don't participate in voting and don't give a dam about politics right? The number of Texans that despise Rick Perry is way up there. 

Judging a group of people by the elected official they have in a governing position is not a good a way to gauge the intellect of the people in question. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You do know a large number of Texans don't participate in voting and don't give a dam about politics right? The number of Texans that despise Rick Perry is way up there. 

Judging a group of people by the elected official they have in a governing position is not a good a way to gauge the intellect of the people in question. 

Plus with redistricting, areas going all the way out to dallas, even liberal Houston elects conservative congressmen, because, well, it's rigged. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Plus with redistricting, areas going all the way out to dallas, even liberal Houston elects conservative congressmen, because, well, it's rigged. 

Quite rigged in fact... they pulled some tricks in the last election on a smaller scale. 

Quite rigged in fact... they pulled some tricks in the last election on a smaller scale. 

Plus I'd like to think if Rick Perry , as stupid as he is, actually said anything to the level of akin and the "legitimate rape" shit, he'd have been gone fast. 

I'm libertarian/conservative, and I acknowledge the texas bullshit. 

Edit- oh, I live in Indiana. Fucking corn and "ban gay marriage in the constitution" state 

muh specs 

All parts black