No Charges For Darren Wilson In Michael Brown Shooting

Ornstein

did you even READ the case??? look up the FACTS???? Look at all THREE autopsy reports from three different sources.

Jesus fucking Im so sick of Lib and knee jerk reactions when people know jack shit about what happened. Of course I blame the media who cashes in on a riot, wait i mean "peaceful demonstration"... We are doomed as a nation.

FYI 11,000+ African Americans were KILLED in the time trayvon was shot and zimmerman was aquitted. but you all remember one who was selling illegal hand guns, growing weed, running a fight club in school, and was making Sizzurp with teh skittles and Ice T. He had the Rx cough medicine at home.

Ding ding ding ding ding......We have the most racist post of the thread. I don't usually call people this but there is no doubt here.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Hell, you don't even need to lunge at a cop to get shot. Complying with their orders is enough for some! :(

Warning: People are shot in these videos. One dies.

The last video is actually one of the few videos where the officers at www.policeone.com are almost universially in agreement that this is a bad shoot.

Orders him to show license and then shoot him at once.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.