The top banner!?

Shroomster

Remove it now! I don't like that at all. Make a banner on the side like the support thing. You promised not to put a banner up there. I get the poll won on the ok side, but still it is a shitty move.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

looks the same to me, is there a change, print screen it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

fa530eb1f0.png

Where do you see that?

I don't see it...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

fa530eb1f0.png

I don't see that anywhere on the main page.

Might be becuase I'm a contributer, but apperantly @brownninja97 can't see it aswell.

Edit: Apprantly other non-contributers don't see.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

wtf it doesnt show up for me...

I'm on chrome...no adblock...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I dont see it... and to be honest, its not like you spend an impossible amount of time on the top of the page. plus its only temporary

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

perhaps its only on certain themes. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

You promised not to put a banner up there. I get the poll won on the ok side, but still it is a shitty move.

They said they wont if the poll is anything but decisively yes, so i assume it was. youre probably in the 5% that were trolling or genuinly dont like the banner... so idk, either leave the forum for the time being, or deal with it :)

0p1dydL.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

It's there, just not for all users yet.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Remove it now! I don't like that at all. Make a banner on the side like the support thing. You promised not to put a banner up there. I get the poll won on the ok side, but still it is a shitty move.

Its like 20 Pixels tall, its not like they've put pop ups on the site nor spammed e-mail inboxes about this. LMG Wants to get your support and having a 20 Pixel banner up the top is easily the best way to do it without much issues.

If your that picky about the site then you really need to learn to ignore stuff.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

I wish I could see that. I have to think about what URL to type in when I want to check on the progress. Hopefully it gets pushed to all users soon so we keep reaching goals.

It's not your website I don't see why you should be able to demand any changes. Secondly, a very large majority of the community said they were fine with it. Lastly, what about it do you not like? I don't understand how this is an issue.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I've got it on my iPad, but not on my laptop. TBH It's not intrusive, I was for it as it spreads the word in the best advertisable way possible on the forum.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

They asked the community and got an overwhelming "Yes, go for it!" Even furthermore, it's not an ad. It is directly relevant to Linus Media Groups & LinusTechTips.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/249681-poll-top-banner-on-the-forum-for-linus-media-group-office-campaign-yay-or-nay/

/thread.

That's why I love it here

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

They asked the community and got an overwhelming "yes" response, as mentioned in a post above. There were discussions about making it a lot more intrusive than it is, but it was decided that it was way too much. As it is at the moment, It's not particularly intrusive (as far as I know - I saw the designs before it went live, but it's not showing up on my screen (perhaps because I have already contributed?)).

HTTP/2 203

They asked the community and got an overwhelming "yes" response, as mentioned in a post above. There were discussions about making it a lot more intrusive than it is, but it was decided that it was way too much. As it is at the moment, It's not particularly intrusive (as far as I know - I saw the designs before it went live, but it's not showing up on my screen (perhaps because I have already contributed?)).

naah, i havent yet, and i cant see it...

naah, i havent yet, and i cant see it...

Are you using Firefox? Because it shows up for me in Chrome but not Firefox.

HTTP/2 203