The top banner!?

Shroomster

Are you using Firefox? Because it shows up for me in Chrome but not Firefox.

negative, chrome.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

negative, chrome.

Hmmm... and if you visit the page in any other browser, does it show up (no need to sign in)?

HTTP/2 203

I don't have no stinking banner, but I want one. And I am in chrome.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hmmm... and if you visit the page in any other browser, does it show up (no need to sign in)?

not in IE. dont have any other browsers. i can check mobile chrome and android browsers

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Doesn't show me either.

I have tired Chrome (Version 41.0.2224.3 dev-m (64-bit)), Firefox (version 35.0a2) and Internet Explore.

I did sign out, just to make sure it wasn't because I was a contributer.

Edit: Clearing the cookies brought i forward. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Doesn't show me either.

I have tired Chrome (Version 41.0.2224.3 dev-m (64-bit)), Firefox (version 35.0a2) and Internet Explore.

I did sign out, just to make sure it wasn't because I was a contributer.

have you tried cookies? ill go try in incognito now (nope, no banner)

I figured they would allow the option of closing the banner. I think that when you can't close it it many become annoying since well intrusive ads/banners ect suck. Granted it is not too bad just wish maybe not so bright?

I had it a minute ago but now it is gone. Weird.

(Firefox, ABP but forum whitelisted)

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I had it a minute ago but now it is gone. Weird.

(Firefox, ABP but forum whitelisted)

Yeah the forum is messing us around. No changes were made to the banner, but suddenly nobody(?) has it (everyone is supposed to have it).

HTTP/2 203

Yeah the forum is messing us around. No changes were made to the banner, but suddenly nobody(?) has it (everyone is supposed to have it).

It came back when I saw your reply. When I refreshed again it was gone again. Weird issue.

post-8262-0-13702500-1416852444_thumb.jp

Edit: And back again. LOL

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

It came back when I saw your reply. When I refreshed again it was gone again. Weird issue.

Edit: And back again. LOL

It should be back for everyone now

HTTP/2 203

You won't notice it after about an hour. Seriously, it's not very intrusive, just scroll down and it will disappear.

HTTP/2 203

You won't notice it after about an hour. Seriously, it's not very intrusive, just scroll down and it will disappear.

It's not that it's intrusive, it just throws off my muscle memory when I want to refresh the site.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

It's not that it's intrusive, it just throws off my muscle memory when I want to refresh the site.

eww, now i can see it aswell. it's so gigantic bright and ugly.. the lovely forum.

i don't think it possibly could be more intrusive. I am already a contributor,

get that thing out of my face.

integrate it into the already existing black bar and make it grey,

First the powered by Samsung ssd's and now this, this is going downhill fast.

eww, now i can see it aswell. it's so gigantic bright and ugly.. the lovely forum.

i don't think it possibly could be more intrusive. I am already a contributor,

get that ugly thing out of my face.

Gigantic? It's 25 pixels high...

Trust me, you'll get used to it pretty soon.

PS. There are some potential changes coming soonish anyway probably to make it less 'bad'.

Edited by colonel_mortis

HTTP/2 203

Gigantic? It's 25 pixels high...

Trust me, you'll get used to it pretty soon.

PS. There are some potential changes coming soonish anyway probably to make it less 'bad'.

its so frigging bright though, i doubt it :P

it's just standing there ontop of the page, 

screaming and squealing for attention.

its so frigging bright though, i doubt it :P

it's just standing there ontop of the page, 

screaming and squealing for attention.

It's doing a good job then. ;)

<p><a data-ipb="nomediaparse" style="text-decoration:none;!important" href="https://twitter.com/MrWizardLTT"><span style="color:#99ccff;">@MrWizardLTT</span></a>

I believe it's a caching problem, either browser level in that some people are reporting working in some browsers and not others, or cdn level. Not entirely sure how much this forum replies on cloud fare and/or others, but it may still be serving the not as up to date page to certain users and will update on time

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I believe it's a caching problem, either browser level in that some people are reporting working in some browsers and not others, or cdn level. Not entirely sure how much this forum replies on cloud fare and/or others, but it may still be serving the not as up to date page to certain users and will update on time

It was a server issue, which has now been resolved, so everyone is getting the banner now.

HTTP/2 203

It's doing a good job then. ;)

Haha, i can't say it isn't accomplishing its goal as advertisement. That's for sure :P

My question is; Why hasn't it been completely funded yet?

479e6a2d309ab7195baabcea3b1f4d95.png

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.