we should all Pitch in for a UOLTT Javelin

Adreyu

Well i thought it was a cool idea, but i hadnt considered how hard it would be to get one due to the small number available, I feel like the bigger ships should probably just always be available (at least one or two) for Organizations over a certain population. So far it feels like we are lagging behind other orgs in terms of bigger ships.

I'd like to think that the size if the ship doesn't matter, it's the size of the fleet that matters! But that would mean we are desperate for more members...

I guess we can't all have what we want to have, be it big ships or a big fleet.

;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'd like to think that the size if the ship doesn't matter, it's the size of the fleet that matters! But that would mean we are desperate for more members...

;)

I think the symbolism of the ship is just as important. having a ship of that caliber would definitely send a strong message that we arent to be played

;)

Members, we have, but a strong command ship, we do not.

- Yoda

The Bengal is a better option.

;)

The thing is you have to remember how many of the large orgs have affiliates, come game time it will be interesting to see where loyalty is placed, I think TEST and imperium are the biggest ones to worry about.

I think we need to stop comparing member size with others (innuendo intended) and remember it's what you do with it that counts.

Time to find a new goal.