Assassin's Creed Unity - after PATCHED - TOTAL ICE!

randy hutajulu

without vsync that stuttering is really really killing me. i better turn on the vsync buddy

You will need it if you do not have gsync.. My 4k is unplayable without vsync but on my 144hz swift at 2560x1440 looks great with gsync.. no stuttering at all... I'm going to go back and do a few 1080p runs for people just to show some frame rates but i'd expect them to just under double but if play on a 60hz screen would tear like hell...

You will need it if you do not have gsync.. My 4k is unplayable without vsync but on my 144hz swift at 2560x1440 looks great with gsync.. no stuttering at all... I'm going to go back and do a few 1080p runs for people just to show some frame rates but i'd expect them to just under double but if play on a 60hz screen would tear like hell...

ahahaha.. i dont have any gsync monitor sir. i only have a 60Hz IPS monitor 

ahahaha.. i dont have any gsync monitor sir. i only have a 60Hz IPS monitor 

Hes shitty you. Ya don't need Gsync and it's benefits are dubious at best.

Hes shitty you. Ya don't need Gsync and it's benefits are dubious at best.

I cant live without an IPS panel anyway

well.. im playing ACU with single 980, using 144hz monitor..with turned off vsync..i got 40-50ish fps with ultra high i think..50-70fps with very high..it's playable..but this game not that good imo..it's just so boring..

well.. im playing ACU with single 980, using 144hz monitor..with turned off vsync..i got 40-50ish fps with ultra high i think..50-70fps with very high..it's playable..but this game not that good imo..it's just so boring..

Yea.. Black flag is still a better game

Yea.. Black flag is still a better game

i skipped that game..is that game worth to buy?because when i played AC3...i stopped too..in the 80% progress..

running 8x MSAA on a 1080p screen makes no sense. Most people will hardly tell the difference between 2x and 4x anyway. I mostly run 4x and drop down to 2x should the performance tank. Most of the time only epeen gets hurt

Say that while playing on a 40" tv

i skipped that game..is that game worth to buy?because when i played AC3...i stopped too..in the 80% progress..

That'sone of the best game i've ever played. But the ending is. . . . . . .

Yeeaaa... U can say it's a ubisoft typical ending.

But overall. It's a very good game especially if u like everything about pirate

Say that while playing on a 40" tv

I did playing on 32 1080p TV. It was a total doom. You'll need more than 8xMSAA to hide that jaggies

yea.. i understand that. i did saving money for a quite long time until i can buy my gaming RIG. its called priority buddy. it depends on what is your biggest priority

u cant complaint too much to the game developer since making game is not an easy task anyway. people do some mistakes buddy. just wait for the patch

If you look around you will see that many people spend huge cash on rigs while having a family and life. we have priorities

but then again, you spend £40, loads of money lets be honest, for a game, you would expect it to be good quality. no game breaking bugs, no glitching, not unoptimalised. 

The problem here as you see, that people with monster rigs, and by that I am talking about 6 and 8 core i7s, wih DDR4 RAM and dual 980, and if you know computing and computers more than just gaming, you know that these specs are extreme for a home PC, then there is this game, that cannot run well with this £2000 worth PC, while others can, while looking better, then it is lazy coding and bad management.

You are paying to get a good quality product that has been tested and repaired, so you can use it as intended. There is no excuse if you buy a game, that is unplayable even on Highest end rigs.

It is like you buy a new car. 

You want to drive it, but the fuel pump does not work 100%, the steering wheel is shaky, lights sometimes works and other big problems. Yes, they will do recalls and repair it, but then again, would you buy your next car at them knowing that it will have problems?

I did playing on 32 1080p TV. It was a total doom. You'll need more than 8xMSAA to hide that jaggies

Yeah I also have the sharpness turned waaaaay down.

If you look around you will see that many people spend huge cash on rigs while having a family and life. we have priorities

but then again, you spend £40, loads of money lets be honest, for a game, you would expect it to be good quality. no game breaking bugs, no glitching, not unoptimalised.

The problem here as you see, that people with monster rigs, and by that I am talking about 6 and 8 core i7s, wih DDR4 RAM and dual 980, and if you know computing and computers more than just gaming, you know that these specs are extreme for a home PC, then there is this game, that cannot run well with this £2000 worth PC, while others can, while looking better, then it is lazy coding and bad management.

You are paying to get a good quality product that has been tested and repaired, so you can use it as intended. There is no excuse if you buy a game, that is unplayable even on Highest end rigs.

It is like you buy a new car.

You want to drive it, but the fuel pump does not work 100%, the steering wheel is shaky, lights sometimes works and other big problems. Yes, they will do recalls and repair it, but then again, would you buy your next car at them knowing that it will have problems?

I also use my PC for 3D working and rendering. Not only for gaming. My piont is, u have internet, u can see all of the reviews there. People makes mistakes, dont blame them too much for their works, they dont push u to buy their products either. So if u still like it after seeing the reviews, u go buy it, and if u don't like it, just dont buy it. If u still buy it, don't blame them like hell because there are so many information about them already on internet

Yeah I also have the sharpness turned waaaaay down.

Aye sir. That's a really bad eggs. Hahaha...

I thought i would have a better experience with YV since it's bigger. But it wasn't

I also use my PC for 3D working and rendering. Not only for gaming. My piont is, u have internet, u can see all of the reviews there. People makes mistakes, dont blame them too much for their works, they dont push u to buy their products either. So if u still like it after seeing the reviews, u go buy it, and if u don't like it, just dont buy it. If u still buy it, don't blame them like hell because there are so many information about them already on internet

Reviews?

Believe the Hype?

Like Skyrim with guns?

10/10 best game ever?

Reviews got really watered down nowadays, you must look for multiple credible source if you want to get a good picture about a product. 

Do not blame them for their work?

I mean, if I spend big amount of money on a game, the minimum I expect from it to work. 

To use it as intended as advertised. I am not talking about large features from them but the very basic, that I can get a playable experience on a medium and high end ( extremely powerful) machines.

Reviews?

Believe the Hype?

Like Skyrim with guns?

10/10 best game ever?

Reviews got really watered down nowadays, you must look for multiple credible source if you want to get a good picture about a product.

Do not blame them for their work?

I mean, if I spend big amount of money on a game, the minimum I expect from it to work.

To use it as intended as advertised. I am not talking about large features from them but the very basic, that I can get a playable experience on a medium and high end ( extremely powerful) machines.

Did u buy it?

Did u buy it?

personally did not, as the game did not work as advertised.

but many people did

personally did not, as the game did not work as advertised.

but many people did

How do u know?

See?

hmm. That is a fair point.

Although I still see it unethical to sell something this broken.

It is completely personal view, but I would not sell or give to other people knowing that there are 300 bugs in the game.

That is my biggest problem, is that they knew that the game was broken. yet, it went on sale

It is completely personal view, but I would not sell or give to other people knowing that there are 300 bugs in the game.

That is my biggest problem, is that they knew that the game was broken. yet, it went on sale

Yea i know buddy. But as i said, people makes mistakes sometimes. Dont be too rude to them because afterall we're the one who make decision

Yea i know buddy. But as i said, people makes mistakes sometimes. Dont be too rude to them because afterall we're the one who make decision

Thx for your comments anyway :)

Yea. I also can get around 47-50 FPS on 1920x1200 with my 780. No wonder it hits 60 with 980. We both know that crytek has one of the best game engine ever.

But i think 45-50 FPS is quite playable for third person open world game.

It depends on the engine. 30 FPS in any source game = unplayable, 30 FPS in Crysis 1 = perfectly fine. Hell, I remember when Cryris 1 came out. I was getting 20 FPS and the game was playable.

ACU runs like shit even on 60 FPS. And it's not even stable. That's the problem.

And no, I can't excuse their mistakes because Ubisoft is a really old company and they have a lot of experience.

The problem is they use their experience for shitty marketing decisions and similar.

All they do is saying that PC gamers pirate their games.

NO FUCKING WONDERS UBILOL.

Also, ACU is not a good game. It's a mediocre game with mediocre graphics and terrible optimization.

That's what ACU is.

The main story is even shorter than Black Flag.

Nah, not even thinking about being nice about Ubilol.

This year they fucked up everything.

ACU is shit, FC4 requires a quadcore just because it runs on core #3.

Other cores are doing nothing.

Is it normal? NO, and I can't excuse them.

So yeah, Ubilol deserves all the hate they are getting.

Hummm, will test the UPDATE on AMD hardware tomorrow. Stopped playing it when I completed the main (and alarmingly short) narrative last week.

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard!