Assassin's Creed Unity - after PATCHED - TOTAL ICE!

randy hutajulu

Not right now but it's a continual WIP. Right now I tend to play older games that are well optimized and coded real slick because my steam library if full of unplayed and unfinished older games and amazing classics and they can easily tide me over and keep me going for years ahead or until I get my new Intel platform and GPU.

Ahaha.. May i see your spec. Im a bit curious hahaha

I get that but they shouldn't have released it as it is. That's what I blame them for.

Look at BF4, arguably the best in the series but plagued with so many issues, it lost a lot of dedicated players and now plagued with a bad rep which could've have been avoided.

Yea.. Lets let them breath a whike so they can concentrate on making a better patch.

I like this game (untill now)

Is there a sailing mode just like the black flag on this game?

I really love that.

It's not locked to 60 with vsycn off if I look to the sky I get 70-90.

Assassin's creed always have a REALLY SUPER UGLY TEARING on every single title of them.

I cant live without my vsync on with this game

Ahaha.. May i see your spec. Im a bit curious hahaha

HD potatoe 7850 and phenom II x4 with 4GB ram

HD potatoe 7850 and phenom II x4 with 4GB ram

I used HD 6870 for a quite long time before. It was so stunning.

Why dont u buy 7950? Thats a real bang for the buck

About 50 - 60 fps at 4K.. Same scene runs about 50-55fps... 

Why are u facing the border of nothingness? Turn around or go to the cathedral. :P

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

running 8x MSAA on a 1080p screen makes no sense. Most people will hardly tell the difference between 2x and 4x anyway. I mostly run 4x and drop down to 2x should the performance tank. Most of the time only epeen gets hurt

running 8x MSAA on a 1080p screen makes no sense. Most people will hardly tell the difference between 2x and 4x anyway. I mostly run 4x and drop down to 2x should the performance tank. Most of the time only epeen gets hurt

Nope. Maybe 2x and 4xMSAA are quite the same. But 8xMSAA is a different story buddy

U can try it on black flag or crysis 3

My highest framerate is 60 (which is locked and mostly happen while on rooftop) but why i need more than that? I'm using a 60 Hz IPS panel monitor anyway, and i'm so sure that most people here is also using 60 Hz monitor.

This is a fair point, a 60 FPS cap is not nearly as damning a sin as a 30 FPS cap.

But the question still remains: why cap it at all? Let us cap it with Vsync, or better yet, give us some capping options aside from Vsync. It's just a completely arbitrary decision that prevents the game from scaling properly to high-end hardware.

Assassins Creed since day one is pure pure IDGAF for me.

Now a friend bought and says, ill wait for a month or 2 when they patch/fixed the game.

<_<

rushing games with very bad coding.

The more I typ about this company the more I have fears on The Division.

Nope. Maybe 2x and 4xMSAA are quite the same. But 8xMSAA is a different story buddy

U can try it on black flag or crysis 3

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and try it out. But I don't see how it makes a radical difference. Each step has diminishing returns in terms of visual improvement anyway

This is a fair point, a 60 FPS cap is not nearly as damning a sin as a 30 FPS cap.

But the question still remains: why cap it at all? Let us cap it with Vsync, or better yet, give us some capping options aside from Vsync. It's just a completely arbitrary decision that prevents the game from scaling properly to high-end hardware.

I think its locked because i turned on the vsycn. A guy on this post said that he could get around 70 with vsync off.

To be honest, i cant survive that assassin's creed typical stuttering

Assassins Creed since day one is pure pure IDGAF for me.

Now a friend bought and says, ill wait for a month or 2 when they patch/fixed the game.

<_<

rushing games with very bad coding.

The more I typ about this company the more I have fears on The Division.

Ahahha.. Its totally up to u buddy. I just couldnt help myself everytime i see new games hahahaha

I think its locked because i turned on the vsycn. A guy on this post said that he could get around 70 with vsync off.

To be honest, i cant survive that assassin's creed typical stuttering

Oh. A 60 FPS wouldn't have surprised me because at least some Assassin's Creed games in the past have had one (Black Flag comes to mind).

Oh. A 60 FPS wouldn't have surprised me because at least some Assassin's Creed games in the past have had one (Black Flag comes to mind).

do u use 144 Hz monitor buddy?

The sad thing is that people here are not understanding that the game is frame rate locked to 30fps.

For me getting a high fps number isn't as important as getting a stable fps. I would rather get 40-45 fps than 25-70fps which I get from ACU. The amount of bugs and glitches also take you out of the immersion of the game along with the annoying microtransactions. ACU would have been a "good/decent" game if not for the number of problems it has but those problems really made this game a terrible one.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

The sad thing is that people here are not understanding that the game is frame rate locked to 30fps.

I dont know. Can we trust fraps on this?

For me getting a high fps number isn't as important as getting a stable fps. I would rather get 40-45 fps than 25-70fps which I get from ACU. The amount of bugs and glitches also take you out of the immersion of the game along with the annoying microtransactions. ACU would have been a "good/decent" game if not for the number of problems it has but those problems really made this game a terrible one.

So far its quite stable at 47 FPS. It's totally fine for me

I dont know. Can we trust fraps on this?

I would try Msi afterburner.

Boys there is no cap if you don't run Vsync.. Vsync will cap rates at monitor refresh rates... As shown below at 2560x1440 on a higher refresh rate screen... 88fps with gsync at 144hz... Check yr settings... Although i will admit it stutters at higher frame rates.. Hell i can hit 120fps but it is unplayable.. Lower frame rates help in this situation.. 7.jpg

Boys there is no cap if you don't run Vsync.. Vsync will cap rates at monitor refresh rates... As shown below at 2560x1440 on a higher refresh rate screen... 88fps with gsync at 144hz... Check yr settings... Although i will admit it stutters at higher frame rates.. Hell i can hit 120fps but it is unplayable.. Lower frame rates help in this situation.. 

without vsync that stuttering is really really killing me. i better turn on the vsync buddy