Room Watercooling Project OMG!

Slick

Um...please get rid of the "u"s in the title. It's annoying.

The English in this thread in general needs to get it's head examined...

Linus told us that the video is going to be uploaded soon. And we were waiting for few months!
Now I don't know if I'm just too stupid to understand this or if he told us, in a WAN Show maybe, that it won't be uploaded.
Or maybe it was somewhere and I just didn't see it?
I don't know. Don't hate, please. You can laugh if you want.

Holy jumping jesus christ there have been so many threads about this...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/254710-room-watercooling-project-omg/

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

BE PATIENT GODDAMNIT!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I was watching some videos from earlier this year, and I realized that the whole room multi pc liquid cooling didn't happen. Is it going to happen at the new office or is it scrapped?

they are still working on editing the video. And they are moving.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

This is thread number 5134652 about when will whole room water cooling project video be released... -_-

They said they're editing it, we'll get it in a few days/weeks :D

This is thread number 5134652 about when will whole room water cooling project video be released... -_-

We will get after they have moved and settled in :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Yeah, it was also mentioned on another video how the entire room water cooling setup had been made and works. Inside of this video, Linus and Luke (on the WAN show) were talking about how they were going to move the thing into the new office.

I am a Tech Enthusiast; Gamer, Computing student; Small YouTuber and a keyboard warrior :^)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 8Cores@4.7GHz (5GHzBoost) | RAM: 16GB (Mixed Kingston&Corsair) | GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960 4GB | Case: Bitfenix Merx Alpha | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB [BOOT]; 240GB OCZ SSD [Games] ;1TB SSHD | PSU: 800W something | Displays: AOC 24" 1080p 16:9; Yuraku 19" monitor | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Tournament Edition [Green Switches] | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula | Audio: Razer Tiamat 2.2+ Razer Hammerheads Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Are we there yet? Are we? Are we there now??

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

BE PATIENT GODDAMNIT!

But,,, But,, BUTTTTT!

Yes sir :(

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

This should be interesting, one question though what liquid are You going to use?  Distilled water with anticorrosive additive?

SO EXCITED.

excited-adventure-time.gif

But no, it isn't here yet.

It's coming.

It's Q4 we're hella busy and down on editors due to injuries and whatnot - We want to make sure the video is awesome so when it's done its done :D

The room is actually done being worked on and has been up and running for over a month now... everything is totally fine, we even had all of our out door fans turn off due to a power issue and the loop didn't care because the rads were enough /badass

Just chill guys - it's coming

S3e23_Jake_happy.png

How exactly is it to go to the new office?

When is part one going to be released I thought it was suppose to be today?

in about 6-8 hours from now normally is when they are released

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists

Can you not be patient?

I can be I'm Just in the eastern time zone and I want to know what time I want to stay up until so I can watch it :)

I can be I'm Just in the eastern time zone and I want to know what time I want to stay up until so I can watch it :)

I say it might around 9-10:30pm