Hey Linus

How can I donate without contributing to the total on the website, I would really rather not see you or any of the other crew members wreck the professionalism (if that's a word) of the show by wearing a fat suit, makeup or any of the other things on the list.

Not trolling, I'm all for the donations and the great website but not for most of the contributer tier rewards.

Thanks Mitchell

http://linustechtips.com/main/store/ monthly contributions ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

A bit of an update here: donated earlier before my last post. Paypal received it alright, but it doesn't seem to have been processed by the store.

Not sure if it's related, but I'm in France. Maybe the transaction takes a bit more time then?

Best of luck (&knowledge of course!) fixing the website guys :-)

Still a work in progress... It worked during testing (hence the $0.96) but it's broken now :(

wouldn't be linustechtips if something didn't break every once in a while :P

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

Hey Linus

How can I donate without contributing to the total on the website, I would really rather not see you or any of the other crew members wreck the professionalism (if that's a word) of the show by wearing a fat suit, makeup or any of the other things on the list.

Not trolling, I'm all for the donations and the great website but not for most of the contributer tier rewards.

Thanks Mitchell

I'm pretty sure those tiers are humorous by nature and shouldn't be taken seriously.

They even write:

All proceeds from this campaign will be used to fund the transition to our new office including moving expenses, renovation costs, and other miscellaneous expenses incurred during the move. The move to our new space will allow us to continue improving the quality of our content, improve the release regularity of some of our content, and expand the business with new shows and new ideas. Thank you to everyone who has supported us thus far, thank you to everyone who is choosing to support us through this campaign, and thank you to everyone who plans to continue supporting us in the future!

Am I the only one who actually liked the "Kitchen Set"? everything felt a bit more homey, and more personal.

Anyway, LTT has been my #1 Tech channel for over 4 years (i think) and I'm looking forward to seeing more awesome content and new ideas in the future!

great video, btw. that $50,000 will be reached in no time!

Am I the only one who actually liked the "Kitchen Set"? everything felt a bit more homey, and more personal.

Anyway, LTT has been my #1 Tech channel for over 4 years (i think) and I'm looking forward to seeing more awesome content and new ideas in the future!

great video, btw. that $50,000 will be reached in no time!

I agree with you on that kitchen set, i think all the white backgrounds/green screening is to professional for Linus.

A white background for techquickie is fine with me but for linustechtips nope.

I liked when he did outdoor unboxings of motherboards etc.

not that i will stop watching his content but it will never be the same.

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

LTT, one of my favorite channels, happy to kick down so you can get down.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I really hope they won't make a shity(sry) generic studio like at ncix ....

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

I really hope they won't make a shity(sry) generic studio like at ncix ....

Ditto, has a nice feel to it when you can see the sink in the background.

So what's going to happen to the "whole room watercooling" project?

My Rig: Intel 4690k @4Ghz; Asus Z97-A Mobo; Asus R9 270x (looking for upgrade); Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; WD Blue 1TB HDD; SeaSonic S12G 650W PSU

I'm waiting for a refund to get unlocked which I got send over paypal, after that some money will come your way! By the way, will you guys be buying the office when you reach above 300k? Would be better than renting it ;)

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

it should be like a banner on top of the main forum, would look good

Details separate people.

Why not a stretch goal for Slick doing a partial striptease for $100,000 during WAN show? It'll literally rain money after that ;) before we reach December..

Details separate people.

I hope we can get to $600,000 just for the sole purpose of making a bronze GabeN statue. 

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I just thinking you should do another campaign where you can earn forum badges... Then BAM you did!

Always loved the content you guys have created. Hope this little contribution helps in better videos in the future!  :D

Gold badge, add to cart, checkout... 61.19$ what the !?!? What's up with the US dollars ? I though we were canadian man...

Also, does this count as charity ? I would put it on my tax record :P

Kidding aside, I'm glad to contribute. Keep up the good work. Hope to see the the 2nd part of iSwitched soon :) 

just donated another $50 but why is there tax for people in ontario? and why is this usd we are canadian not amaricans 

Aselwyn1