lol, I just showed this video to my brother (he is 11) and he laughed quite a bit during the video and said at the end, "they are weird", even a someone who doesn't watch your videos but know who you are because his older brother (me) is talking about you all the time :lol: can enjoy your comedy :)

Keep up the good work @LinusTech @nicklmg @Slick and all of the other LMG members :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Just sent over $50. ;)

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I just got a new job today so when I get settled into that I'll try put some more in

so @LinusTech is the watercooled room moving with the LMG team or staying at the house?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

NEVER LOSE YOUR COMEDY FOCUS!

Professional yet Comedic, that's quite hard to pull off, done right.

And I bloody love it!

Thanks, man. Not everyone thinks I"m funny, but for those of you who do.... Imma keep on rollin!

lol, I just showed this video to my brother (he is 11) and he laughed quite a bit during the video and said at the end, "they are weird", even a someone who doesn't watch your videos but know who you are because his older brother (me) is talking about you all the time :lol: can enjoy your comedy :)

Keep up the good work @LinusTech @nicklmg @Slick and all of the other LMG members :)

Thanks for the kind words

Just sent over $50. ;)

Thanks so much for the contribution :) It means a lot!

Is the statue too zany for you?? :P

The statue by itself, no.

But a statue in front of an office with a ridiculous copany sign, a dozen cardboard cutouts, bobbleheads, fabulous table cloths , a huge gumball dispenser, and a pink car parked in a ridiculously named parking spot with you getting out of it in clown costumes, a fat suit , orc makeup, girl clothes, upper body paint to do a show where you pummel Luke with pillows, while 'doing your best' to get an interview with a bunch of very important and busy people...

A zany thing is funny when it stands out. That just sounds like a bit of a mess.

The statue by itself, no.

But a statue in front of an office with a ridiculous copany sign, a dozen cardboard cutouts, a huge gumball dispenser, and a pink car parked in a ridiculously named parking spot with you getting out of it in clown costumes, a fat suit , orc makeup, girl clothes, upper body paint to do a show where you pummel Luke with pillows, while 'doing your best' to get an interview with a bunch of very important and busy people...

A zany thing is funny when it stands out. That just sounds like a bit of a mess.

Hmm... Your complaint seems to have been ineffective... I read what you just wrote and burst out laughing. That sounds hilarious to me :P

Will it be possible to donate with paypal? i want to help out but i can only pay with paypal.

Will the "amount raised" be updated in real time? I still see 96 cents.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Will it be possible to donate with paypal? i want to help out but i can only pay with paypal.

I think they only accept Paypal :P

yes, thats how I did it.

Not in real time as yet, may be an issue, they are working on it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Still a work in progress... It worked during testing (hence the $0.96) but it's broken now :(

Should I sell my Orange OPC MKIV and donate themoney? I don't use it now as I have a new amplifier with actual TUBES and an aux input. Sell? Or not?

Main rig: i5 4670k OC to 4.1GHz,8GB Ram ,GTX 770, Samsung 840 EVO 500GB(enough for me)

Laptop: Acer Aspire E15-571. Exotic stuff: Orange OPC MKIV for recording my guitar skillz, and play guitar in the bar(Miced)

Phone: iPhone 6 (main phone), Samsung Galaxy S4(my sister gave it to me days after I got my iPhone, I now use it as a secondary phone)

I think they should add a custom amount so you can start with donating 1 dollar. I know it's not much but Linus said "We know we are asking for a lot, but every dollar will go toward bringing you the best video content we can!".

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I'm a student so I cannot give huge amounts to you, but you made some really good  content and something is more than nothing right?

I would definitely do the donate X to pick a review item. There is a distinct lack of reviews on blower style GPUs.

Make sure you show us a before and after of the new office. Show what it looks like before you setup in it and show us the most up to date after the move!

I would also say make a nice break / relax room but the only break they need is when they are on the toilet lol work them hard.

Oh and maybe you should do live stream behind the scenes. Like when the benchmarks are being done maybe put a camera up but at a good spot that does not give away the results and such.

I am sure people would love to see more of you guys even 24/7

You can turn your Twitch into a Big Brother parody.

$50 well spent, thanks for everything so far guys, if I could afford to give more I most certainly would have, good luck with reaching your goal and can't wait for the LTT Hoodies, definitely be purchasing one of those!

Corsair Obsidian 350D Chassis / i7 4790K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Strix GTX 970 / 16GB Red Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 Mhz / Asus Maximus VII Gene / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Crucial 250GB SSD / Crucial 480GB SSD / Seagate 1T Barracuda 7,200 RPM SATA III / Seasonic G750W PSU / ASUS Vulcan Headset / Corsair M65 / Corsair K70  / Razer Vespula Mouse Mat / 2 x 22" LG 22EA63 Monitors @ 1080p / 1 x 24" BenQ 144 Hz Gaming Monitor -   :P

Should I sell my Orange OPC MKIV and donate themoney? I don't use it now as I have a new amplifier with actual TUBES and an aux input. Sell? Or not?

Sell it! LTT all the way  :D

Corsair Obsidian 350D Chassis / i7 4790K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Strix GTX 970 / 16GB Red Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 Mhz / Asus Maximus VII Gene / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Crucial 250GB SSD / Crucial 480GB SSD / Seagate 1T Barracuda 7,200 RPM SATA III / Seasonic G750W PSU / ASUS Vulcan Headset / Corsair M65 / Corsair K70  / Razer Vespula Mouse Mat / 2 x 22" LG 22EA63 Monitors @ 1080p / 1 x 24" BenQ 144 Hz Gaming Monitor -   :P

Hey Linus

How can I donate without contributing to the total on the website, I would really rather not see you or any of the other crew members wreck the professionalism (if that's a word) of the show by wearing a fat suit, makeup or any of the other things on the list.

Not trolling, I'm all for the donations and the great website but not for most of the contributer tier rewards.

Thanks Mitchell