[AMAZON] Beats NEW Studio Wireless - $275

bomerr

Beats gets a lot of hate but honestly the wireless bluetooth market doesn't have many options--and at this price--Beats are the best headphones you can get.

Linky

G00d Amazon review:

"As is widely known, Beats are extremely overpriced for the quality you get in return. With that known, the wired version of the studio's are frankly a silly buy in my opinion, you can get much more bang for the buck elsewhere. For 300$, you are really getting a 150$ pair of headphones, albeit, with the beats logo if you need that.

But when it comes to Bluetooth quality over the ear headphones, the options are not as numerous so it does make these a bit more sensible. Their main competitor is probably the bose ae2w and in comparing it to them, I enjoy the fit better, they don't have a silly mic extension sticking out and they sound better, noticeably better. It's still quite the hike up in price for them but again, if looking for a Bluetooth headset of some decent quality, it is easier to swallow that price hike.

I do like the case and accessories and was a big fan of the black matte finish. While they do feel solid, I do wish they weren't as plastic-ey as the are. For the price paid, they should have a more premium construction/look to them. I also was disappointed they don't multipair or have any sort of mutli device memory function. From what I can tell, you need to re-pair with devices each time when switching. The anc does produce a slight hiss and yes, it's not in the same stratosphere as the bose anc. But in this argument, I personally side with the quality sound of the beats over the anc of the bose. The parrot wireless model do sound better but that look and feel chased me away pretty quick, the fit was horrendous.

The big sell here is wireless. Had they not been, which the 300$ studio's are, they would not have held any personal appeal."

at this price--Beats are the best headphones you can get.

No.

Just No.

No, no, no.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No.

Just No.

No, no, no.

Go ahead, try to find better BLUETOOTH headphones for $275. 

too bad they are only worth 5 bucks lol

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Those bose are ON-EAR instead of over-ear as well as being poorly constructed and loosy sounding: Yes I tried them out at the Bose Store. 

Sony is junk-their headphones always break apart--and the noise-cancelling model costs 250 which is in the same price range as these beats.

Those JBLs are ON-EAR.

Dude those were just 3 of 3000 examples. If you want something that is on ear you can just use the search querry to narrow down the results.

And if you seriously think that Beats quality is better than those three examples than you should probably leave now and join the beatsfanboyforum.com

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Dude those were just 3 of 3000 examples. If you want something that is on ear you can just use the search querry to narrow down the results.

And if you seriously think that Beats quality is better than those three examples than you should probably leave now and join the beatsfanboyforum.com

I'm just going to say that you're fighting a fight not worth fighting. If OP believes Beats sound better than anything else, let him.

But using it as fact, OP? *facepalm*

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I did do the research UNLIKE YOU and the best competitors I found were:

http://www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-BT-Headphones-Technology/dp/B00A3R3U2U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1416545350&sr=8-5&keywords=harman+kardon+bluetooth

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLink-Around-Ear-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00CD1FB26/ref=sr_1_2?s=aht&srs=2529061011&ie=UTF8&qid=1416545424&sr=1-2&keywords=bose+soundlink

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0076Z78AM/ref=s9_simh_se_p23_d0_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=search-desktop-advertising-no-results-center-1&pf_rd_r=0JRMA5ZFSN8E862D63Q5&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1912906162&pf_rd_i=senhizer%20bluetooth

None of which are better than the Beats for various reasons. 

If you want to post legit facts you are more then welcome to but if you want to keep posting anti-Beats bullshit please take it somewhere else. 

Lol, talk about being gullible towards Beats marketing. 

Let's just get this out of the way. Sound quality overall, Beats suck. I like my $30 skullcandy headphones better than Beats. 

It's not that I'm hating on Beats....actually I am, case closed. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I did do the research UNLIKE YOU and the best competitors I found were:

http://www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-BT-Headphones-Technology/dp/B00A3R3U2U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1416545350&sr=8-5&keywords=harman+kardon+bluetooth

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLink-Around-Ear-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00CD1FB26/ref=sr_1_2?s=aht&srs=2529061011&ie=UTF8&qid=1416545424&sr=1-2&keywords=bose+soundlink

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0076Z78AM/ref=s9_simh_se_p23_d0_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=search-desktop-advertising-no-results-center-1&pf_rd_r=0JRMA5ZFSN8E862D63Q5&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1912906162&pf_rd_i=senhizer%20bluetooth

None of which are better than the Beats for various reasons. 

If you want to post legit facts you are more then welcome to but if you want to keep posting anti-Beats bullshit please take it somewhere else. 

I would take the Harmans or the senns before the beats any day (i dont care for bose like.. at all). To be fair the beats dont sound THAT bad but at that price point there is a lot even in the bluetooth market that will blow the beats away in both build and sound quality.

Oh god those POS headphones shitty in quality and uncomfortable. That is what I have found to be true. And they feel like they would snap from the smallest force.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I would take the Harmans or the senns before the beats any day (i dont care for bose like.. at all). To be fair the beats dont sound THAT bad but at that price point there is a lot even in the bluetooth market that will blow the beats away in both build and sound quality.

i wouldn't.

The sens have incredibly small ear cups and are $75 more expensive then the beats while the harmans have some of the worst build quality possible with exposed wires and they are ugly too. 

Bluetooth's range is so bad that I would never find myself buying shitty beats, even if they are wireless to my phone. If beats are one of the best in a small / horrible market, it doesn't mean anyone should buy them it just means you should avoid Bluetooth headphones until someone actually makes an entry into the market.

i wouldn't.

The sens have incredibly small ear cups and are $75 more expensive then the beats while the harmans have some of the worst build quality possible with exposed wires and they are ugly too.

And I bet you have experience with all those headphones to prove your claims?

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Don't buy bluetooth headphones kids what the hell is wrong with you =_=.

And I bet you have experience with all those headphones to prove your claims?

I saw the Bose at the Bose Store in the mall.

I've seen those harman at the gym and I wasn't impressed.

As for the sens, nope don't have personal experience but you can read in the Amazon reviews that a lot of people were disappointed with the sound quality and noise cancellation compared to typical sens as well as view a picture of the small ear cups. 

vs. the Beats where the biggest complaint was that they cost a lot but delivered what they said they did. 

Gym. 

Thank You! Yea srly. 

Gym. 

If you live there I guess... it would make sense considering that's the kind of person who'd defend beats.

Still when these threads creep up trying to drastically change the public image of a company like beats, you just know that there are paid shills all over the internet - it's a common PR strategy these days. So if not you, bomerr, I assure you that some of the user reviews all over the web about these headphones are from paid shills.

If you live there I guess... it would make sense considering that's the kind of person who'd defend beats.

Still when these threads creep up trying to drastically change the public image of a company like beats, you just know that there are paid shills all over the internet - it's a common PR strategy these days. So if not you, bomerr, I assure you that some of the user reviews all over the web about these headphones are from paid shills.

If he isnt one of the poor sods being payed then hes just a fan boy. Although im not a fan of bluetooth headphones for what i would consider obvious reasons beats are the last thing i would buy unless i got them for dirt cheap or free.

Or not be a wuss and get a wired pair of headphones that are cheaper and sound better. Is a cable really that much of an issue for people?

I agree fully with this statement. You can get so much better sound with a cable.

Is a cable really that much of an issue for people?

for some with physical impairment, yes, cables can be an issue at times.

No.

Just No.

No, no, no.

I had a friend arguing with me about how Beats and Skullcandy make THE BEST headphones and earbuds... Just no, he's a dumbass.. Also the one who said his Pentium G860 and AMD HD7770 1GB can max any game at 60FPS and 1080p...

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.