A Zombie Outbreak!

Recon97

Just imagine a zombie outbreak.What would you do to survive?

Here is the scenario I give to you:

1-90% Of earth`s population is infected

2-You are not alone

3-You are running out of food and water

4-You can`t hunt animals because their meat is also infected

5-You have a limited ammo for your guns

6-Zombies are greatly attracted to sound

7-You have no particular skill in surviving or using weapons

8-Bear Grylls is dead

9-No electricity

10-No global/local mass communication system.(Just like the old time)

i choose go to antartica and live the rest of my days in a shelter telling the other survivors about where the zombies are

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I would loot my local super markets for food, and then hole upstairs in my house after breaking the staircase. And periodically go look for food. And set traps around my house of course.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Go to the nearest town and set myself up in a wallmart type store. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

is Les Stroud still alive?

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Mayeb

ok if he is than i just need to find him cause than i will have someone with great survival skills

Spoiler

Not a problem, kill everything, drive north.

why north

Spoiler

Rob newegg warehouse get 4k monitor 4 gtx 980s and play games until i run out of food

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I say we all travel north and meet up 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I say we all travel north and meet up 

why north

Spoiler

Warning, I've put too much time and thought into this so enjoy the wall of text. I'm also ignoring some of the rules you set for me since I don't see them being possible for me (such as owning a gun)

I've actually thought long and hard about this. If a cure doesn't seem possible, or if so much of humanity is infected that society won't ever truly rebound; I'd probably just kill myself in whatever way would make me not come back as a zombie. I don't see the point of living if the quality of life ends up being so low. I've gone back and forth with this plan, but currently it's what I've decided on.

I could try to survive, but I don't have any weapons, or weapon skills for that matter and my house isn't very defensible. On top of that I think that I would stand less of a chance against regular humans as well.

However, if the future does look somewhat optimistic I'd probably fill up all the tubs/sinks with water, grab all of the canned goods in my house, take out the stairs to my second story, and take out the stairs to my second story. I live in a fairly rural area so I would imagine the outbreak would get to me slower than most people.

Another question would be what to do with my two dogs. I have two dogs that bark at their own shadows so I'd probably have to kill them in order to not constantly alert zombies. On top of that, I don't keep much of surplus of dog food in the house which would make things extremely difficult as well.

Finally I'm not entirely sure what I would do about food. I'm surrounded by farm land so I might be able to grow corn or something; but, I'm not actually sure how feasible that would be since it takes so long and other humans/zombies could ruin crops.

The problem that I see with most people's plans is that they either don't look far enough in the future or aren't very feasible.

Move to Vermont(I love it there). Find a water source, nearby good land. Try to learn farming. Build a cabin. Farm. Get a girl. Marry said girl. Procreate. Profit.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Move to Vermont(I love it there). Find a water source, nearby good land. Try to learn farming. Build a cabin. Farm. Get a girl. Marry said girl. Procreate. Profit.

Swag much?

why north

The theory (from what I understand) is that zombies don't have any body heat, so they would freeze in place after being exposed for so long which would allow people to take them out with more ease.

Hold up with my PC and play dead rising until my generator runs dry, then go outside and play dead rising...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

why north

because the night is dark and full of terrors

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I doubt a zombie outbrake. Zombies would be experimented in area-51 or HIGHLY,HIGHLY secured base on a island. In area-51 they all would be dead in about 20 mins. But anyways; 

get a Hummer or Mercedes Bendz G55 or any big ass pickup truck. 

Drive to petrol station and fill the tank full;

go to the grocery stores hunt food;

drive to my isp server rooms; 

check if everything OK, if it is; 

go rob pc stores (just get a ballin surround 4k monitor);

go looking for a small - compact house and set it with traps;

seek a sexy girl; 

eat, game, sex, repeat

profit????

Swag much?

#Swag4lyfe yo

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

The theory (from what I understand) is that zombies don't have any body heat, so they would freeze in place after being exposed for so long which would allow people to take them out with more ease.

than why not south like i said in my post here

i choose go to antartica and live the rest of my days in a shelter telling the other survivors about where the zombies are

Spoiler

I wouldn't use Comic Sans. 

Everyone knows that Comic Sans is the ultimate anti zombie weapon! /sarc

Well, if you can't hunt animals for meat then it's a no win situation so you're pretty much fucked. I'd use my remaining energy to find booze, weed, a decent looking woman, and get down to it. Might as well leave the world the way I came into it, wet, naked, and screaming.

I doubt a zombie outbrake. Zombies would be experimented in area-51 or HIGHLY,HIGHLY secured base on a island. In area-51 they all would be dead in about 20 mins. But anyways; 

get a Hummer or Mercedes Bendz G55 or any big ass pickup truck. 

Drive to petrol station and fill the tank full;

go to the grocery stores hunt food;

drive to my isp server rooms; 

check if everything OK, if it is; 

go rob pc stores (just get a ballin surround 4k monitor);

go looking for a small - compact house and set it with traps;

seek a sexy girl; 

eat, game, sex, repeat

profit????

Same plan as me damnit..... Need someone to ride shotgun and shoot the bandits?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs