Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Exo Survival Mode Is Amazing

It's still a solid two thumbs down from me because of the unplayable issues with mouse acceleration.

@XTankSlayerX, No, it's included with the base game. Undoubtedly, like zombies however, it will be included in DLC content.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Like all CoD games, it should be fun. However, the innovations made to each game are quite minimal that they aren't worth the price tag that Activision gives them. Same can be said for the DLC they release. That is the main reason why I think that its still a thumbs down.

I hate it. Literally because of the fact that at round 26 they change it to 1^2 then at round 50 (25^2) it turns into 1^3 my friend died at round 60 which is called 10^3... Thats 1000 not 60 :|

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

im annoyed that zombies isnt here, right now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's still a solid two thumbs down from me because of the unplayable issues with mouse acceleration.

@XTankSlayerX, No, it's included with the base game. Undoubtedly, like zombies however, it will be included in DLC content.

Mouse acceleration? Isn't that off by default? I say 1 thumb up just because they put an effort towards the pc version unlike every other call of duty ever. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

This is the one CoD game they haven't screwed up.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Mouse acceleration? Isn't that off by default? I say 1 thumb up just because they put an effort towards the pc version unlike every other call of duty ever. 

Yes, and no.

For those of us that can't change our polling rate, it's impossible to fully disable mouse acceleration.

I tried changing it via 

however, it caused all my other USB devices to stop functioning, or function improperly. My keyboard ghosted like crazy, and the game was, still, unplayable.

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Yes, and no.

That is pretty bad. This is why I don't buy call of duty still. Maybe in a few iterations I will buy another. Last I played was black ops 1 because I won the game for free. Sadly I really won it in a tournament and sold it a week later. lol. Cod is not my thing anymore. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

That is pretty bad. This is why I don't buy call of duty still. Maybe in a few iterations I will buy another. Last I played was black ops 1 because I won the game for free. Sadly I really won it in a tournament and sold it a week later. lol. Cod is not my thing anymore. 

Indeed. Both fortunately, and unfortunately, I didn't buy the game.

Fortunately, I didn't waste my money.

Unfortunately, my cousin gifted it to me because he owed me some $ for purchasing Diablo III/ROS, and 7 Days to Die for him. He had already bought it and gifted it to me by the time he told me.

The last COD I actually enjoyed was Black Ops... :P

The last one I bought was MW2

Indeed. Both fortunately, and unfortunately, I didn't buy the game.

Fortunately, I didn't waste my money.

Unfortunately, my cousin gifted it to me because he owed me some $ for purchasing Diablo III/ROS, and 7 Days to Die for him. He had already bought it and gifted it to me by the time he told me.

The last COD I actually enjoyed was Black Ops... :P

The last one I bought was MW2

Mw2 was the last one I enjoyed. Black ops was...meh. I actually kept it for about 2 months now that I think about it. It was black ops 2 I returned after a week because I rented it on xbox 360  :P. I miss the mw2 days. Hell the cod 4 days too. Fun times before the super try hards and 360mlgnoscopers. lol

You can fix the mouse acceleration, I did, but I still prefer the controller over keyboard and mouse for this game because it still feels weird. For titanfall I use a controller too.

No you don't need season pass, I refuse to even buy any DLC unless it's free. If it's shit they should've included with the game on launch I'm not paying for it after.

Whoever recorded/uploaded this video, I have the exact same specs. :3

Haha, yea I did. It's a very common setup.

You can fix the mouse acceleration, I did, but I still prefer the controller over keyboard and mouse for this game because it still feels weird. For titanfall I use a controller too.

Please, do share how you've done so.

That looks fun, and zombie to boot might be worth the game.

Ill wait till black Friday.

Even the original Black Ops is still $60. These people never lower their prices of their games as long as they still have people playing them.

Please, do share how you've done so.

Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\players2 and open config_mp.cfg in notepad. In here, there are two settings cl_yawspeed and cl_pitchspeed. If you set those both from 140 to 0, there will be no increased pitch or yaw speed when you’re looking around. That's what fixed it for me. Just using a keyboard and mouse and trying to perform exosuit functions is a pain. And just in case, right click the file and make it read only so it doesn't change unless they release a patch that fixes it.

im annoyed that zombies isnt here, right now.

I never liked the zombies mode so it's not what gets me going for Call of Duty. There is a hidden "zombies" mode at the very end of the Exo Survival but its not actual zombies, just the virus from the campaign goes off and kills everybody and you fight to survive long enough for your backup to get there. The zombies in this Call of Duty are going to be fast too btw.

I never liked the zombies mode so it's not what gets me going for Call of Duty. There is a hidden "zombies" mode at the very end of the Exo Survival but its not actual zombies, just the virus from the campaign goes off and kills everybody and you fight to survive long enough for your backup to get there. The zombies in this Call of Duty are going to be fast too btw.

where i played it, it has a few waves then run, campaign guy gets killed, i would like a sort of left for dead type of thing, hell make it a separate dlc or campaign, there are many people which will buy the game only for that. Ive only played it on my brothers ps4 so far but it seems ok. The only isnt for me, i used to like that but i mainly play racing games now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I have alot more videos of this game, but unfortunately, this is the worst I have ever been at a Call of Duty game. Now I know what all those poor kids felt like when I did nothing but dominate in previous games. I have never gone negative in a game nor has my k/d been below a 2. Also it didn't help that I was drunk the other night and went like 0-30 in a shit load of games and now I'm almost 1000 deaths over my kills.

Go to Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\players2 and open config_mp.cfg in notepad. In here, there are two settings cl_yawspeed and cl_pitchspeed. If you set those both from 140 to 0, there will be no increased pitch or yaw speed when you’re looking around. That's what fixed it for me. Just using a keyboard and mouse and trying to perform exosuit functions is a pain. And just in case, right click the file and make it read only so it doesn't change unless they release a patch that fixes it.

I'll have to give it a shot when I get around to re-installing it. Thanks!

I'll have to give it a shot when I get around to re-installing it. Thanks!

If I can get Camtasia studio to record me editing the file and playing the game I'd show the differences. Maybe I can just start the game in windowed mode...hum...