Just Cause 3 announced for PC, PS4, Xbox One

Rock1m1

The December issue of Game Informer will have all the exclusive details.

260-cover-reveal-front-610.jpg

Game Informer

In 2015, the beloved series returns with Just Cause 3 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. We got the chance to be the first people outside of the studio to play not just 10 or 20 minutes, but several hours of the game, set in a fictional Mediterranean archipelago. The time flew by as we tried out the vastly improved parachute and grapple mechanics, terrorized the latest dictator’s well-defended bases, and soared through the sky with the all-new wingsuit. Just Cause has never played this smoothly, and as you’ll see in the cover story launching digitally today, it’s never looked this good.

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/11/11/december-cover-revealed-just-cause-3-29401230.aspx?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

im am SOOO excited !!!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

hopefully no micro transactions like in the leaked screenshots.(if you missed it: http://www.inquisitr.com/1585470/just-cause-3-xbox-one-screens-leak-and-reveal-possible-micro-transactions/

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

YESSSS!!!! JUST CAUSE 2 WAS SO MUCH FUN! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SHIT!! REALLY HOPE THERE IS GOING TO BE A MULTIPLAYER MODE LIKE THE JUST CAUSE 2 MOD!!

im sure there will be since the MOD actually got taken/supported by the devs them selves

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Just Cause 2 had the most fun and open ended...open world game I've ever played. It truly felt like a sand box game.

Sweet, I loved Just Cause 2. 

Definitely excited about this and I believe this game is not being released by a publisher that I refuse to buy brand new from that has hurt gaming at times like EA and Ubi**** have.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Isnt your username a guy shown who was sponsored on PKA?

Isnt your username a guy shown who was sponsored on PKA?

Maybe, but I have nothing to do with that, I am just a metal head who uses this nick as his internet id lol.

YES YES YESpost-66999-0-54019800-1415726762_thumb.j

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Iehpssz.png

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Diamonds....diamonds everywhere

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

i'm sure NerdCubed will love this  :D

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Awesome. I really enjoyed the second one (never played the first) so hopefully this turns out to be a good game. My only problem with the second one is that the combat got kind of old pretty quick.

THİS GUN B GOOD, I hope they implement something like the multiplayer mod in the JC2 it was so much fun :DD

Yes :DDD

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Jon-Stewart-Oh-My-God-MRW-Gif.gif

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Sweet, I still haven't finished Just Cause 2 because I'm still just messing around in-game and in multiplayer xD

Hoooray, another average AAA effort to add to my mountain of refuse summer sale games.

Actually this one should be slightly above average. Still though, it's a $15 at best

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Sweet, I still haven't finished Just Cause 2 because I'm still just messing around in-game and in multiplayer xD

Yo. I'm still playing the demo xD