Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the true quiet fans, and possibly the water cooler. Need a HTPC/24-7 folder revamp! And quiet and cool is in the cards!

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

i like the fans because they look sexual and not many fans do .... plus there led :D

I really like that PSU, it has a nice blue colorstyle which is awesome!

"They say insanity is trying the same thing over and over while expecting different results...Yet if at first you don't succeed, try and try again."

EDG750 PSU, the silicone band around the PSU looks cool and in addition also may reduce any vibration in the chassis that comes from the PSU. 

Not sure if I commented already but I need a new PSU so why not.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

my favorite part of the build is the design of the AIO water cooler i just love the look of it

I'd have to say the cpu cooler, I don't know much abou the rest of the components and I only trust Seasonic and Enermax PSU

2020 AMD Build:

Ryzen 3800x - Asus TUF x570 - Crucial Ballistix 16GB 3600cl16 - ROG Strix GTX1070 OC 8G - EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W - Sabrent Rocket 1TB

2012 Intel Build:

Intel i5-3570k @4.0Ghz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866 - XFX HD7970 GHz - Enermax Revolution87+ 650w - Crucial MX500 500GB

It may seem strange but I'd be most excited about the fans. I love silent fans that have a focus on being quiet.

This is a major thing for me when doing a build.

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

My favorite part must be the fans , I personaly use them , they are really good and I think they are underrated

Greets from belgium :D

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Those fans are defiantely my favorite, look great for my current build.

Well.. Hard one, but if i must choose something i would pick a case.. Because this is the only thing that anyone would see :D

You guys really do some awesome giveaways. 

My favorite thing in the bundle would be the true quiet fans. Yeah they're not the most aesthetically pleasing but they sure are quiet and move a whole lot of air. I used two of them in a build for my grandpa

i really love the look of the kuhler 1250 also should be a great upgrade if i won :)

I like the True Quiet Fans because my current fans are so loud....

My favorite part about this package: The Antec case. I've always been a fan of them, and this one looks very nice. Very minimalist, without too many flashy parts to distract from the rest of room.

My favorite part of the bundle is the all in one water cooler. All the benefit of water cooling with none of the hastle of making your own loop. Hope I win!

The liquid cooling because of that temperature controlled RGB LED. 

Which: Accent lighting kit

Why: Cause you can't have that awesome PC and not pimp it up a bit :P