Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite would be the power supply for I am biased for the red and black as well as it is large enough to handle a second graphics card unlike my current PSU.

love the Kühler H20 1250, looks amazing the rad and fans along with the block. 

That is nice of antec doing it. I love that power supply with the led fan and silent mode too. The nice touch of the rubber at the edge of the psu to reduce that vibration and noise. The antec 6 led accent light is not bad also.

I really love the case, its got nice room for cable management and has an elegant design.

(Ignore this post. Somehow it double posted on mobile, Idk how, and I can't figure out how to delete posts. I'm a klutz, if you land on this one pick someone else)

I really love the case, its got nice room for cable management and has an elegant design.

Favorite item: 1100 V2 Computer Case

It looks great and im in the process of ordering new PC parts and trying to avoid spending money on "unnecessary" components! :D

Favorite has got to be the accent light kit. I'm just one of those people who feels like they could always use more lights in their workstation!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Kuhler 1250 with the dual fan radiator, looks like a winner to me. I would say the case is a close second, but I tend to be leaning more to non-windowed cases lately as I get older.  Less bling, more performance.

Definitely the EDG750 PSU, nothing beats a high quality, quiet and efficient power supply :D

CPU: AMD FX6300 Motherboard: MSI 970A G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Memory GPU: NVidia GTX 770 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 White w/ Window Storage: 180GB SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850 Display: HP IPS 1200p Cooling: Fully Watercooled Keyboard: CM Storm TK White  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Sound: Temporary Speakers Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone

LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO DUAL 970's FOR DAT 4K!

I really like the power supply.

Why do I like it?

I like it since it is rated better than mine, modular, and a higher wattage. I was supposed to order a new power supply today as mine is slowly dying, but my keyboard met some Pepsi yesterday and now my arrow keys, and part of by numpad no longer work. Sadly it's still under warranty, and the companies site doesn't say it won't replace it from water damage, but they will not do the necessary repairs.

If I do win, this means a lot to me as I do not have money to throw at my computer right now. If I don't, enjoy the new parts winner! :)

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I like the 240mm cooler. The design looks sound and is different from the norm.

The item I like the most is the CPU Cooler, it's awesome and a hundred times better than the one I have now.

My favourite item in the bundle is the EDG750 PSU because of it’s quiet operation, 92% efficiency and neat looking coloured silicone band, though I wish it came in other colours too.

Specs: i7-3770K | Asus R9 290X | 32GB DDR3 | GA-Z77-UD5H | RM 750x | Define R5 Arctic White | macOS 10.14.5 & Windows 10

Darn, just got an antec case otherwise that would probably be my choice. The lighting kit. I have blue leds in my computer but not outside :)

Favorite item: Computer case!

It looks phenomenal and i am trying to get a new computer setup and need a case