Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

i like the Kuhler 1250 because of its wierd looking and small cpu block :)

Hey! The PSU for sure! Mine is pretty old (80Plus certified, no grading) and has cables so short I have to use a crappy extension to reach the 8-Pin on the MB...

Good luck everyone! :D

I know I have no chance :P

My favourite is probably the PSU, it'd go sweet with my evolving build and allow me to get a second GPU in my system :)

My favourite are absolutely the fans. A loud pc can be really distracting. Even more so when game needs good immersion.

I really like the cpu cooler!!! Its time to upgrade from air... :P

I think the case is the best, it has pretty good features, it looks simple but its really good looking

the Kuhler H20 1250 looks pretty sick, also, i would love to try liquid cooling, thanks! 

My favourite would be the case. It looks really good and I'm actually in the market for a new case so I may pick it up

Kuhler 1250 cause its much much better then my generic CPU cooler that came with my PC

I really like the cooler because I think watercooling AIO's are brilliant and would love to have one

My fakorite stuff is KÜHLER H2O 1250, why? It's simple because it's really good an looks awesome.

Interestingly, for whatever reason my favorite part is the accent lighting to go along with that awesome case. Flare is the first thing my non techy friends notice first and if I can get them sucked in by the flare factor maybe I can get them in interested in computers after that

My favourite would problably be the PSU. My current one is making weird sounds even when the computer is turned off. And I am also missing some cables... It is also red and black, my two favourite colors!