Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The Kuhler 1250 is my favorite as I heard it is quality, and the stock cooler on my 8320 constantly runs dangerously hot so I feel the would surely cool the proccesor to standard temps.... Thank You!

Thanks for the giveaway guys! :D

My favorite part would probably be the cool looking case and the silent fans, because for me a quiet computer is much better than a loud computer.

The PSU, becasue its red which in turn goes faster!

littleoldme :ph34r:

I would probably have to say the accent lighting kit, because who doesn't want to make there system light up all bright and colourful? 

My definite favorite would have to be the Kuhler 1250. I'm about to purchase all of my computer parts to start and build my rig. And this CPU cooler would defiantly come in handy.

My favorite item is the KÜHLER H2O 1250, it looks like a good liquid cooler.

My favourite item is the EDG750 PSU because mine just died and I'm looking for a replacement.

My gaming pc: CPU: AMD FX-835 RAM: 8gb Kingston Hyper X Blue GPU: RADEON HD7850

My favorite item would definitely be the case, it looks awesome and it has some great features that my current case is missing

Corsair 750D | AX 760 | Maximus VI Hero | i5 4690k | H100i | GTX-970 | 16GB HyperX Fury | 1TB WD Blue | 120GB 840 EVO

My favourite item is the EDG750 PSU because mine just died and I'm looking for a replacement.

My gaming pc: CPU: AMD FX-835 RAM: 8gb Kingston Hyper X Blue GPU: RADEON HD7850

510 pages

How do I know If I did already comment?

Anyway, that PSU looks awesome...!!!

My favorite item would definitely be the case, it looks awesome and it has some great features that my current case is missing

Corsair 750D | AX 760 | Maximus VI Hero | i5 4690k | H100i | GTX-970 | 16GB HyperX Fury | 1TB WD Blue | 120GB 840 EVO

I think i like the case the most. That window looks different, but good different :P

It's hard to choose a favorite when you are starting from scratch.  My wife has recently said that I will soon have permission to finally build a gaming computer, as long as she gets to use it occasionally for content creation (she is interested in getting into digital photography and filming).  Given all that, especially the whole starting from scratch thing, I guess I'll have to say that I'd pick the PSU as the top item.  It seems to be the most valuable item in the bunch.

Woot! 

That Cpu Cooler block looks sooooo Sexy!

Definitely would look better than the one on my h100

I really like the style of the Power Supply and 80+ Gold isn't bad either!

OOh that EDG750 PSU.  It just has that look of difference about it with the silicon bands around it.  Also being fully modular to reduce clutter & help air flow.

mmmm Tasty.

my favourite part is the antec khuler i already have the 650 but would like the software that comes with the 1250 and the beefier cooler 

I think the Computer case would be my favorite item beacuse of the awesome sleek design.

-divermec:D

I think that the 1100 V2 Computer Case is the best part because I already own one of their cases and it is great, especially for the super cheap price I got it for.