Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The Edge 750 is my favorite, because I badly need a better PSU. I only have 6+6+2 for PCIe power connectors.

Lead me astray.. to dreamer's hideaway. 

I love the lights, red would be my favorite because then i would be able to match them with my keyboard and mouse :D

My favorite item is definitely the lighting kit cause awesome lights can improve the aesthetics of your setup very well :D

My Favorite part? 1100 V2 Computer Case, becuase my case right now lets out soooo much sound that i can hear my cpu fan with my G930's on! Also, the top of my case is bent inwards :P

Thanks for making these givaways possible Linus! And thanks to Antec!

-Colin

My favorite items in this bundle are the case and power supply.

My motherboard has two 8-pin EPS connectors, but my SLI setup uses up two of the 12-pin connectors on the PSU, so I only have one for the CPU. The Antec offers a second EPS connector, so I can overclock with much more stability (In the 5.0 GHz range). Also, the Antec power supply is much quieter (I see the decibel rating).

I recently took some parts over from an old build to my current one, and I am planning to get the old one up and running for the family. The case looks much, much better than the Corsair 400R the old rig is built inside. I also really like the option to mount fans on the windowed side panel.

The Pulse headset is my favorite because (not that interesting) I need new headphones.

I'd probably have to say the most favorite item on the list is the Kuhler 1250 because a water cooling setup seems nicer than my simple air cooling setup!

EDG750 PSU because I neeeed one so badly now! I'm upgrading my PC and this PSU would be perfect in performance and colour.

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion...

the accent lighting kit, why? because how do you know if your pc is good if it doesnt look good?

EDG750 PSU because I neeeed one so badly now! I'm upgrading my PC and this PSU would be perfect in performance and colour.

p.s. sorry for doubled post, posting from my phone...

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion...

The headset actually really gets me excited as my friend greatly recommended it to me for its wireless capability.

The headset actually really gets me excited as my friend greatly recommended it to me for its wireless capability.

The case and psu look cool and I need a new psu

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

The case and psu look cool and I need a new psu

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

for me its the eleven hundred v2 casing, im using antec six hundred se mid tower casing since 2010 all fans included are still working good. but my problem is the cable management so maybe if i got a new case it would be awesome!! :D

I would love to win this giveaway! I am on a low budget so all this would be a blessing. My favorite part is the case because it would be able to accomodate my future upgrades. Hope I win!

Hi guys, leaving this message to unsubscribe from thus topic. My notifications are getting swamped. Good day.

Hi guys, leaving this message to unsubscribe from this topic. My notifications are getting swamped. Good day.