Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite is the EDG750 PSU. I never thought a PSU could look that nice although I have used an Antec PSU before and there were a lot of excess cords on my old non-modular one.

so, what i like in this giveaway you ask, well it would definitely be the case, i like that sort of passive aggressive look, sorta reminds me of myself

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Oh god would I love a new PSU....

Because if you check my thread you can see my terror moment, that is ongoing :( .

That CPU cooler, because the temps with this stock cooler are just TOO DAMM HIGH

I love the case! My friend has a case with close to the same appearance and it is so sick!

My favorite items is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it has plenty of storage room, ventilation, and has legs to allow airflow under the case.  Along with a total of 4 USB Ports in the front of the case 2 being USB 3.0.  This package would make any body happy.

the Awesome power supply would have too be my current favorite ! For the main reason i just built my very first diy pc but was lacking the extra $ to get a bigger better power supply im still missing the GPU but im hoping next year maybe ill be able to get my very first GPU !

The water cooling, Would love to be able too do some overclockingon my 4770k

My fav would be the Kuhler 1250. Looks different from the AIOs, in a cool way. It seem to perform well too.

I like the EDG750 Power supply because the red accents look nice and its nice to see that they pay attention to how their power supply looks as it will be seen in most windowed cases

I do like the case, Antec's cases were the first I looked at when I got in to building computers.

I would really like to have that case bcz i've been using mine case for about 3 years or so.. Gl to all

My favorite piece in this kit is the CPU-cooler, since its the most significant piece for building a silent build I would imagine, and I have wanted to try to make a silent build, but never gotten around to it :)

P.S. Love your videos, you guys are my number one go-to for whats happening with releases of computer hardware and the like :) BTW, what happened to As Fast As Possible ?

Love the look of that case. Has a really functional look with a hint of awesome!

Love the look of that case. Has a really functional look with a hint of awesome!

I like the Edge 750w power supply because it would be nice to have something that quiet, plus it just is a beautiful design. :)